26 May 2021 General Form of Judgment or Order
Mrs Mervelee Myers 1st Claimant Ref
Barrister Samantha Jones 1st Defendant
Before His Honour Judge Lethem sitting at the County Court at Central London, Thomas More Building, Royal Courts Of Justice, Strand, WC2A 2LL.
Case no: F03CL973
MRS MERVELEE MYERS -v-
BARRISTER SAMANTHA JONES
Claimant appeared by Mrs Myers
Defendant appeared by Matthew Bradley
(Clerk: Angela O’Rouke)
UPON hearing counsel for the Defendant / Applicant and the Claimant / Respondent in person
(1) On 22nd November 2019 DDJ Hunter sitting at CCMCC made an order in matter F20YM999 transferring the action to the Clerkenwell and Shoreditch hearing centre of the County Court for it to be referred to HHJ Dight to consider making a civil restraint order. Refer to why Samantha Jones have interests in covering up for John Fenton.
(2) Subsequently on 5th December 2019 DJ Bell ordered the said case be transferred to Central London County Court. Refer to the cases by DJ Bell.
(3) The Claimant confirming that she has issued claim numbers: F22YM276, F56YJ215, F21YM135, F21YM001, F20YM999, F09YM907, and F21YM003. Added F45YM082 and G0YJ214 – Voice.
(4) On 2nd September 2020 HHJ Parfitt struck out the claim in this action and marked it Totally Without Merit and to be referred, to be considered (along with other relevant cases involving the Claimant) by the designated civil judge His Honour Dight
(5) It is unclear that effect has been given to the orders of DDJ Hunter and HHJ Parfitt
1. The Defendant’s application for an Extended CRO is adjourned generally with liberty to restore and do stand struck out in the event of that no application to restore is made by 4.00 p.m. on the 20th May 2022.
2. HMCTS shall conduct a search of files issued by the Claimant in the last four years and refer the list to Lethem to consider which files are referred to in the order of DDJ Hunter and should be placed before HHJ Dight and notified to the Defendant.
C.J. Lethem Date: 20th May 2021
His Honour Judge Lethem.