The https://www.gov.uk done nothing to #address the Windrush Generation but they #jumping on bandwagons about #blacklivesmatter whilst a serving PC #murder a TW and Police come to #murder me to say I committed #suicide to cover #LEYF abuse RINGS. Get real We hope you enjoy looking back and sharing your memories on Facebook, from the most recent to those long ago.
Proud JAMAICANS We are. Congrats to the Team. Head getting even Bigger & just let Mervelee Myers get all the Resources Ready to show CEO/MBE wat I am made of – Long time I am Practicing British Values. Do they think I need to be Radicalised & Terrorised by @LEYF  @LondonEarlyYearsFoundation? Dem hell a guh hot, fire fi all Tea-Leaves & DISCRIMINATORS.
 · Virginia, United States ·

Mama Ratty Wash Belly. Mama Lou & Ms Connie Jourdine-LEGISTER Grandson. Legister/Nembhard the combination from St Elizabeth to WESTMORELAND. Proud Parents Aleverie Michael Legister & Me. Enough said…
Valdin Legister
 · Virginia, United States ·

5 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
Shebada with Ms Terri Salmon did Sell off last night when “Pie a Cock” pon Pearl Harbour b4 she coulda wipe up har Pucka. Jehovah Jah know Pearl Harbour “Corna did still Dutty” but dat nebba matter. Business did a flourish same way # nutn beat a good #NightBicycle wid di Holy-Holy Panty dat Clean. Got my MONEY worth.
Now need to get Clothes for Church. My adopted Grandson Eminent 1st Communion www.resourcesforautism.org.uk. But I won’t dress African until I go JAMAICA.

Shebada & Ms Terri Salmon mi in a Catford Theatre & mi waiting pon mi laffs. Different Stylie now. Di Ole Niaga in a mi might Bruk Out http://www.myvision.org.uk?

Lori Reid Taurus Apr 21 – May 21 Don’t trust what you hear as people are unreliable today. If you’re unsure, check the facts for yourself. Don’t mix friends and www.moneyclaim.org.uk. Find better trends at home, a place where you’ll do your best work now. Call to hear when you can’t trust your luck.
Day of reckoning 2morro, off 2 my R4L.
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Winsome Duncan: Author, Artist & Book Confidence Coach and
7 others
at Race for Life Clapham – 5k and 10k.
May 31, 2014 · ·
Never keep JA time ever?
Mervele

One thought on “Without Prejudice I Am Across The Web LEYF Get Away Saying They Have No Data For Me BIB Abuser Manager Make Witness Statement, Croydon Magistrates, DBS, MOPAC Must Face Judgment As I Grieve For My Mother 7 Years