I #contributed to www.express.co.uk MHC We hope you enjoy looking back and sharing your memories on Facebook, from the most recent to those long ago.
There is #law for everything & everyone. Only LEYF Nurseries www.leyf.org.uk don’t know that. “Tech Don’t Lie” by the way.
ON THIS DAY 2 years ago http://worldreferee.com/referee/valdin-legister/bio.
Valdin Legister is with Ervin Nembhard and Mervelee Ratty Nembhard.
You impacted a nation and inspired generations. Their evil 👿 plot to demonize you will now be revealed and the truth of the visionary leader you were and the contributions you made to Jamaica’s development will finally come to the fore. RIP Great one…….💚🔔✌️
Pressed for time I #copy Valdin Legister post to write my #tribute to Edward Seaga. The best I can do in the circumstances! RIP. MM Updates: I must write a Chapter about how www.jamaicalabourparty.com have tarnished the legacies of the Founding Members of the JLP. Turned http://jamaica-star.com/article/20161128/jlp-breaks-pnps-dominance-westmoreland into https://youtu.be/kJcomeREU2Q is the norms. As my son can turn against me and help the gunman who pulled his gun at  him  in Truro to be elected as MP. Another MP in the news for beating his wife. Is it any wonder  that Jamaica is in  the state it is in?

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is celebrating freedom.
Just got booted out of bed to come watch Britain’s Got Talent as he says he wants his bed. So all those thinking he is #Infirmed and can’t move, they are in for a surprise. If he knew about the naysayers and trolls, he’d probably say he is going to get an a-saw-SIN-Hater or barring that take his walking stick to them.
Just seen the performance of PC Dan and of course I have to tell you about the memories from my childhood. So I would dress up like my breda Texchus Nembhard and copy his dancing.
The #NEMBHARD Family from #GaGaStreet were bonkers. We couldn’t help it with the parents and granny we were privileged to have as our mentors and role models www.ancestrydna.co.uk.
Please I don’t have time now to tell you where I get my E-SIN-TRICK-City from?

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling determined at Old Kent Road.
When you are #STRESS, and everything else is not working www.slam-iapt.nhs.uk. Then you have a sugar craving, www.diabetes.org.uk you eat the I-scream and that’s enough because Satan want me to lose control of all the hard work www.desmond-project.org.uk I put in to maintain the health.
Alternative, Milk on Ice and believe me I don’t put any of the Hennessy that Trevor brought for Tom’s birthday. Neither any of the Whites www.heal-d.co.uk.
I am back in control.

Another Mission Accomplished. At my adopted Nigerian Grandson 1st Communion. God is continuing to bless me & find a Focus for my Purpose in May & the rest of my Life https://fight4justiceadvoocacy.business.site.
My Dress is 20+ years & still Fitting with a bit of Support!
The Hard Work start tomorrow, count down to the 8th when I put on my Comfort Blanket T-Shirt?
Proud JAMAICANS W

One thought on “Without Prejudice Enslavement Happening From Biblical Times When Laws Were Used, Charter Of Rights Is Here To Address LEYF Abuses Covered By HMCTS, IOPC, JCIO, DBS, SRA, Ofsted, Police, CCMCC, CLCC, Unions, Social Media, Press, Legal Entity 29/5/21