Refer to https://fight4justiceadvocacy.business.site for more
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is in Clapham Common.
Finished in 53 minutes. I know I am an accomplished #Fundraiser for #CancerResearch.
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling emotional at Old Kent Road.
I am gearing up for my annual Cancer Research UK Race for Life later. I was wondering if I could make it after the last 2 days. But I leave some things in GOD capable hands to decide. I am not any way the worse for wear.
Every day I see how #Brand #MERVELEEMYERS is taking shape.

Was I actually having a verbal & physical fight with Satan’s Army this morning b4 day? Yes I was! But I could see all my Loved Ones standing on the sidelines spurring me to go on… So I will reiterate with “Do I know the Name of the Father, the Son, the Blessed 3 in 1? Yes I do & I was brought up that way by my PARENTS. But at the same time none of my PARENTS took crap from anyone.
That meant if they had to go it alone, they would. If they had to speak the Truth no matter who got Offended, they would.
As for my Grany GanGan she was a Different Kettle of Fish. Not to mention my 2 Breda, ASHTER & BYRON.
We will DIE for our Beliefs. I am not going to Pretend that I am no Angel & I no loger have to seek anyone’s APPROVALS for anything I chose to do!
As my FATHER said “EVERY TUB HAVE TO SIT ON ITS OWN BOTTOM”? Therefore I a looking for FIRE for my Raw Meat!
Not a Mother, Father, BROTHER, but me my Lord kneeling in the Need of PRAYER!
It’s enough that my Step-Son Trevor can call to encourage me for my DWD on the 8th June 2016. Madam Bloody-Thirsty Blinking Bad-Minded Evil & all her hosts of Cruel Elected Organisation with the Institutionalised Corporate PSYCOPATHS cannot touch me ever again? I have them covered under the Blood in Jesus Precious Name!
Belief KILL & CURE. As the Song say “A one Prayer mi Pray…” I am learnig how to PRAY only the God Prayer to ask for God’s Blessings & to help me FORGIVE those who Hurt me. Remember I ever Forgive because I am my MOTHER & GRANDMother Daughter & GrandDaughter! Need I say more? That’s why I got my Vision this Moring. Do GOOD & Good will Follow!

Naheel Julene Brown Legister is with Valdin Legister and 28 others.
Children like these keep us teachers motivated to do our best. There are many like them some just don’t know it as yet and we have to work hard at convincing them it’s possible… But once they are convinced there comes our reward of pure contentment and success. Let not your hearts be troubled God is standing by our sides.

So every1 is getting all surprised & wondering that I got Married! U have to know Me 2 know that I am good at Keeping SECRETS! There are times when the Left should not know what the Right Hand is doing because They are not always SYNCED!
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard added a new photo — with Winsome Duncan: Author, Artist & Book Confidence Coach and 6 others.
May 21, 2014 · ·

So I was doing a little tidying up in my Palace yesterday 4 the work men to come in! Low & behold I found the cover 4 my J’adore in another bag with Toiletries… I am still trying to work out how it got there? Guess sum things will remain a Mystery!
Language Barriers: I have heard it all since I have been living in the UK>>> Sum will use any excuse to cover up their F&SC… So they jump the gun & say something totally inappropriate… Then when U challenged them they cum up with English is not their 1st language, etc, etc…! I was more than shocked 2day when I heard the word VIOLENT used totally outside of context! At least I refused to hide behind any1 or make excuses & just tell it like it is? Suh if sumady step pon me toes widout a cause me either a guh push dem off or gi dem di length a mi tongue & sumtimes I chat fus & tink bout what I say artawud!

On the bus going to di MP dis morn>>> Pregnant lady about to pop came on! Can U believe no 1 offered her a seat, so me with my fast self looking around with wonderment on my face. Our eyes make 4 & PL smiled! Guess she must have known what I was thinking? Only 1 of 4 persons in the seats near to her were elderly looking… Felt the urge to ask some 1 to offer her a seat, but didn’t bother! Don’t wish 4 any 1, 2 MISS-CON-TRUED my concerns 4 this PL? So I went on my way rejoicing, but I am dreading the Society that we are living as every 1 only think about ME, MYSELF & I!
8 years ago

One thought on “Without Prejudice Police Must Be Accountable For 2 Attempts On My Life 3 Years In Bermondsey Where I Was Told Is A Racist Area But I Didn’t Experience Any Until LEYF Sanction Discrimination 27/5