Refer to http://www.myvision.org.uk for more
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling determined with Valdin Legister and 2 others at St James’s Palace.
I have arrived. As you can see my #Glasses are another extension of me. The subject for another piece of work.
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard added 22 photos and a video to the album: Lucyana BDP & More in May — feeling blessed in London, United Kingdom.
I am not at liberty to make implicit explicit. Have you heard about the GDPR?
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is thinking about my future in London, United Kingdom.
Daily Express INSPIRED THINKING “Pessimism never won any battles” Dwight D. Eisenhower (1890-1969)
RUSSELL GRANT Taurus: Spending money won’t fill an emotional void. Unexpected expenses will soon arrive, forcing you to dip into savings. Having this money in reserve will protect you. When you feel overwhelmed, head off to a private retreat.
All I am going to say on this matter is I am #TIRED and not thinking straight. However I will have to be the optimist because I intend to win this #Battle!
I am into clothes from different cultures, so should I go a begging?

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling excited at Old Kent Road.
I am in London Borough of Southwark with my coach Winsome Duncan
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling accomplished at Old Kent Road.
It’s that time of the day when I accomplish one of my goal. Now I finish cooking the soup and get ready for my next assignment. I have a date down the #OldKentRoad, near to where the #DISCRIMINATION begin at BIB, LEYF Nurseries.
Remember I tell the Ofsted Inspector it takes me less than half an hour to walk to work. She asked how much time it would take if I run? Probably about the same time!
Done my bit of giving back… Cancer Research UK Race for Life 2017 completed.
I feel chuff when people were complementary about me being a #Poser. One man said he’s going to buy one of my photos.

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is in Clapham Common.
Finished in 53 minutes. I know I am an accomplished #Fundraiser for #CancerResearch.
4 years ago

One thought on “Without Prejudice Inspector Jay Franklin-Lester Is MOPAC DPS Covering Up Paedophile Abuse Rings After PC Holly Sweeney Led Assassins Came To Murder Me To Say I Committed Under Cover Of LEYF Margret Horn Lecture 27/5