See https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=taA14IVIm9g as #Facebookcriminals don’t #own my IP/IR

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Andrea Nembhard and Mertie Bernard.
Just noticed a similar pic on 1 of my FB friend’s profile? I have bought this 1 from JA on 1 of my travels back home. I have been nurturing it for years as I am aware of some of the medicinal & health values attached to it>>> So does any have a name? & to make things even juicier I’ll add another pic 2 until I get access to my Aloe plant as well?
So I read in the news papers today abt being extra careful when U sign up to those FREE TRIALS>>> LaM coulda tell them a ting or 2 as I got STUNK more than once!!!
On the subject of Christianity & Gifts!!! Was having the strangest dream or nightmare on Sunday morning about having to prepare a person in the ole fashioned way they used to in JA when they kept bodies in a trough>>> OmG I jumped out of my sleep & TOM was going into hypo… LhM me haffi get ina action fast>>> It took a darned good while to bring him back round? So I always have to be on my p&q’s & on the alert more than ever these days!!! As God would have it I decided to take sum pic of him on Saturday & Sunday… So is this Premonition or what? If I don’t know anything else I certainly know that my Redeemer have a purpose for me in life & He has been using me for more years than I realised>>>
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Lurlene Tomlinson and 7 others.
Here is 1 dat I did promised fi sen from yunks>>> So Ms Ann-Marie Pinkney here is Ur gran aunt>>> Whose side is she from?
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Ervin Nembhard.
Had an eventful Strong End: Spoke wid 2 a me ParishinAS 1 arta di oddAS on Satiday>>> Well since 1 is Jamin-TELL 1 & I is JT 2? U can jus imagine dat conversation arta a short sojourn in JA>>> So den me fambly called & dat was it? We neva did a chat people bizz, ongly we own & sum famous names crop up unintentionally>>> Dat ongly mek me realised how long me lef Yard & a hanker fi di good ole days? But LaM me a Slave to dis damn ting called MONEY & if me guh home now, dere is nuh way me a guh able fi survive! LaM a wah mek PP haffi suffer suh much?
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Winsome Duncan: Author, Artist & Book Confidence Coach and
6 others .
Some of US just don’t know when WE have had it so GOOD…?
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard added 9 new photos to the album: May Bank Holiday – Porthsmouth – May 27, 2011 — with Winsome Duncan: Author, Artist & Book Confidence Coach and 6 others.
You’re All Caught Up
Check back tomorrow to see more of your memories!

One thought on “Without Prejudice Fact The Legal Entity Have Career Criminals Like Samantha Jones, With Friends In High Places Perverting Course Of Justice Reference For Grenfell Tower Inquiry Panel After Faking Contagious Disease Adjournment