Refer to http://worldreferee.com/referee/valdin-legister/bio for more
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Valdin Legister.
On behalf of my #family, and the Townhead & Adjacent Districts Of Westmoreland Group I’d like to extend my #condolences to the Family of my Frome Technical High Sch. Past Students Teacher Mr Nelson Hinds at this sad time. Mr Hinds did not teach me at Frome, but he will be remembered for many attributes. This is the trademark of all Teachers who I am/was privilege/d to come across during my formative years.
The last time I saw Mr Hinds was at Mr Erving Green’s funeral service at Mount Grace. As usual Mr Hinds was in his elements delivering the eulogy. I am sorry now I didn’t record at least some of it. I didn’t stay long, because I was going to meet my #AuntieHortense for the first time.
RIP Mr #Hinds. Hopefully I find the time to write a more lasting tribute to all the Teachers from #FromeSecondarySchool and elsewhere in due course?

Valdin Legister is with Mervelee Ratty Nembhard.
You go mom…..EPL Trophy 🏆. Not the team I wanted to win but that’s another story 😃
3 years ago
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling inspired in London, United Kingdom.
Taurus: Your partner will be in a playful mood. You haven’t a clue what they’re going to do next, so enjoy the freedom to be more creative. If an exciting offer comes your way, commit yourself there and then. Use any opportunity to branch out into new areas.
Evaluation: My redemption cometh neigh. I will be taking up where I left off. I will be celebrating life and helping others to make the changes.
Then LEYF Nurseries will be out of my thinking…!

Valdin Legister is with Michael Legister and Mervelee Ratty Nembhard.
My parents taught me to aim high…..,
Honestly I don’t always know or hear abt what’s going on. But I know that if there’s anything to know, I will be told? No rush…

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is in Green Park.
I am on a roll. I am in the frame of course. A photo can tell a million stories…
3 years ago
Big time birthday celebrations with Lucyanna Hiscock. Thanks to Josephine Alexander for the photos

One thought on “Without Prejudice Don’t Mention George Floyd’s Murder Serving Metropolitan Police, IOPC, MOPAC Covering LEYF Abuse Rings, ET Rejected Additional Witness Statement, Theresa May Petition Inquiry Early Years, Judge Freer Reference Samantha Jones Grenfell Tower Inquiry Charter Of Rights PC/7911/20 Assassins 27/5