History have ways of #repeating this time https://fight4justiceadvocacy.business.site will #deliver go to Googlemybusiness.org and GoogleMybusiness.com and WordPress.com and WordPress and YouTube for the latest

8.1.2017 there were #3383views on my Facebook video for #CharmaineMahabier. Death Have a Time! That’s raw emotions at the time https://youtu.be’kkJcomeREU2Q.
I am a #writer & a damn good 1, even if I say so myself! If U are #blessed U should count them & + & x to increase whatever!
God has a #purpose for #MerveleeMyers. I think time is now with Kevin Murray & http://worldreferee.com/referee/valdin-legister/bio & their Families. Change on its way

Thanks to all of U who have #patiently put up with my #meltdowns the past 5 yrs. Without U I wouldn’t be here?
For those of U living in the #dark abt matters that must come to light. The time U #lying abt what U don’t know. Take a lesson or
My #sons are my precious treasures. U might get away with attacking me. But be careful what U #wish4?

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling sad with Jasmine Dennison-Swaby and 6 others in London, United Kingdom.
My #BestFriend sent this to me…. I don’t own the Copyright. However I think it’s so appropriate to dedicate it to the memory of Conrod Christie. I am sure there was no goodbye? Gone but never will we forget you.
0:14 / 3:07
Today as my Communities of Jamaica lay Conrod Christie to RIP, my thoughts with the family & friends.

One thought on “Without Prejudice Theresa May Must Be Accountable Rejecting My Petition For Inquiry In Early Years Sector She Was At Home Office Re Windrush Fiasco Ms Jones Reference Grenfell Tower Inquiry Judge Freer Conviction DBS Barring False Police Arrest, Assault 2nd Time In 3 Years 26/5