So https://www.facebook.com the #thief will know what am about in London Borough of Southwark now We hope you enjoy looking back and sharing your memories on Facebook, from the most recent to those long ago.
Granny bruck out!
0:02 / 2:26
Futureabity Lovedemessi
Kiss mi granny bruk out!!!!!
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard updated her profile picture.
May be an image of 1 person and smiling

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Theresa May https://petition.parliament.uk/help#standards and 7 others.
Ta Lucyanna Hiscock 4 Ur donations of £10.00. Now time to rustle up sum grub 4 my Charity girl http://www.myvision.org.uk? I have Rum, so don’t know wat U have 2 add… & I think I can chop off 1 ole pants into a BR or a PPS! U can drink dah Rum & I dress up in the Garms still, & don’t forget the Camera & Phones to capture the Madness!
GOT MYSELF IN A BIT OF A PICKLE JUST NOW? But its Sorted! So this is my New Revamped lifestyle in evidence! Faith can move Mountains if U only believe in Urself & have the Strength 2 see Ur Plans, Own Thing & Own AGENDA become Reality www.diabetes.org.uk! I am doing Race 4 Life in Honour of All who dealt with Cancer, but in Particular 4 my breda WALFORD BYRON ALBURNEY NEMBHARD who wanted just a little time to deal with unfinished Business! He died 2 months after his 56th BD & I am only a year away from my 56th. Had my brush with the Big C, even thou I was Lucky? So I believe my Heart is in the RP https://www.macmillan.org.uk!

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard updated her status.
Did I tell any 1 recently that I revamped my Lifestyle? Well as long as I make sure the Cramps don’t get the better of me? I am in GN & as FaF! Ta 2 Lucyanna Hiscock 4 being my Photographic Collaborator! U find the likes of LH in the best TEAM? I will be going H4L 4 R4L next Saturday! After my Feat I might decide to start the FRE https://fight4justiceadvocacy.business.site.uk?
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard updated her status.
7 years ago

One thought on “Without Prejudice LEYF Must Be Debarred Operating In Early Years Miscarriages Of Justice 7 Years Hell Aided By HMCTS, IOPC, JCIO, DBS, BSB, SRA, CCMCC, CLCC…