So https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=taA14IVIm9g is the #realdeal We hope you enjoy looking back and sharing your memories on Facebook, from the most recent to those long ago.
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling optimistic with http://worldreferee.com/referee/valdin-legister/bio in London, United Kingdom.
This is how we form a #SupportNetwork. My old folks use to say “We see today, we don’t know about tomorrow”? I am here ready to help you share the stories. What wo/man give over, God don’t.
Jamaica Football Federation ( J.F.F )
It was all smiles this morning as the President of the Jamaica Football Federation Micheal Ricketts, General Secretary Dalton Wint and Vice President Raymond Anderson handed over a wheelchair and television to injured FIFA referee, Dwight Royal at the Sir Golding Rehab Centre.#JFFLive

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is remembering those who are no longer with us with Sam Coote in London, United Kingdom.
Daily www.express.co.uk RUSSELL GRANT Taurus: Overindulging will take a toll on your health. It’s better to practice restraint with your diet. Fresh produce and whole grains will keep your body operating at optimum efficiency. When you crave sweet things enjoy a small portion and then wait.
I was up until late doing what I have to do… Get up early this morning to the news about Manchester, United Kingdom. I am just so sad about the senseless killings. I am left to wonder what kind of world are we living in?
The past experiences that affected my life since I returned from burying my #MOTHER and transferred to BIB, HOC and New Cross LEYF www.leyf.org.uk Nurseries 23rd July 2014, have taken their tolls on me.
I struggled with the #MentalHealthIssues that were exacerbated and triggered to challenge the social injustices and inequalities existing in societies. I took my former employers to the https://www.gov.uk/employment-tribunal-decisions/ms-m-myers-v-london-early-years-foundation-2300047-2016, despite knowing that the cards were stacked against me.
This is my second appearance, first it was with King’s College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust, https://careers.kch.nhs.uk at the ET Courts and representing myself https://www.capsticks.com. Why, because on both occasions the unions sell me out http://unison.org.uk and www.voicetheunion.org.uk
So shame on UNISON and Voice: the union for education professionals for their unprofessional conducts. In due course I will be making sure all of those in the systems and establishments are reported for the roles they play in my Mental Health-Meltdowns.
There were London Borough of Southwark SEND Section, Local Safeguarding Board, www.southwark.gov.uk/mysouthwark. Ofsted  www.ofsted.gov.uk done nothing when concerns were raised because I did not have a status. But I was studying with the The www.open.ac.uk University.
My GP because he worked for the NHS could not give me a Medical Report despite my documenting of my Medical History and prescribed VALIUM before coming to the United Kingdom. He gave me a diagnosis of Chronic Anxiety on the 18th July 2006 to do my exam for Health & Social Care, because I did not have a diagnosis of www.parkinsons.org.uk.
Capsticks, Wimbledon have 3 Legal Representatives in Court on the day and in the end the matter was cooked up.
I can still recall the Judge saying, “She Can’t Even Open Her File”, because I was always a #BundleofNerves, but I concealed this part of me well by knowing the #Triggers for my Disabilities http://www.radar-cns.org.
The rest of my story is history, however counselling at the Maudsley Hospital, helped me to cope much better. I missed out on what most people take for granted in their lives. But I have never complained outright, except blaming my FATHER for getting sick and leaving me alone. Then I turned on my Father’s GOD that should have protected Papa from 10+ years of suffering. Is it any wonder I experienced #PostTraumaticStressDisorder for all these years? Now some idiots are setting out to push me over the edge again, but they won’t get away with it http://judicialconduct.judiciary.gov.uk.
That’s why I refused to give up on myself to coin a phase from my #1Son Mr Kevin Murray on Mother’s Day. I know without a doubt both my sons are my Protectors as stated by my #2Son Mr Valdin Legister, in his message.
That’s why despite what the naysayers and trolls are doing to derail my progress back to some levels of recovery, I will not let them get away. I have come this far with the support from my loyal family, friends and well-wishers who have afforded me the comfort of providing me with the #SupportNetwork to help me through the darkest days of my life so far.
Therefore each day I wake up I give thanks to GOD, the same God that I questioned about why me?

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard added 41 new photos to the album: Haseley Funeral – Mass Josh — with Winsome Duncan: Author, Artist & Book Confidence Coach and 5 others.
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard added 23 new photos to the album: Blast from the Pasts & Creating the Present — with Voice Community and 5 others.
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard added 20 new photos to the album: May Moments 2016 — with Winsome Duncan: Author, Artist & Book Confidence Coach and others.
5 years ago

One thought on “Without Prejudice Southwark SEND Section, Ofsted, LEA, LSB Involved With Kings College NHS Foundation Trust Discrimination Led To 1st Nervous Breakdown After Death Of My Brother Is It Any Wonder Am Paranoid DBS?