Let the www.jamaicalabourparty.com know that Mervelee Ratty Nembhard don’t done yet. How about “Heal The #Family Heal The Nation” be #practiced by #PMAndrewHolness so no other #wife get #beaten by a #stool and my #son is #taken out of #captivity and #corruptions??? We hope you enjoy looking back and sharing your memories on Facebook, from the most recent to those long ago.
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard added 68 new photos to the album: 75th BD 2016 — with www.voicetheunion.org.uk Community and 5 others .
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard updated her profile picture.
May be an image of 1 person and smiling

I was taught how to Dance a mi Yard b4 mi lef come Abroad. That’s why the same clothes dat mi Dress in go to Work & all round the place & di Shit House, I’d not wear to Church or a Special do. So they see me in mi Down-to-Earth Everyday Look & think that is the Only Facet of I http://www.myvision.org.uk. Well sorry to disappoint, that I can’t be the Caricature of the Monster, U’d like me to be? I’d advise them to go sort their Heads out as the Issues are Slowly Clouding their Perspectives on life. No matter the colour of Our Skin, WE share the same BLOOD in our Veins. There are some very Sad Mixed up Individuals in this here World taking out their Angst on the INNOCENT. Well I’ll not be sitting still & allow any1 to make me a VICTIM another time. Not over my Dead Body.
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard added a new photo — with https://www.gov.uk/employment-tribunal-decisions/ms-m-myers-v-london-early-years-foundation-2300047-2016 and 3 others.

Inspired Thinking “Courage is being scared to death… and saddling up anyway” John Wayne (1907 – 1979).
I gave the Best Years of my Life, I was Ripped Off… & like the Old Lady in the Newspaper, now that I am Outshining them with my K&E they see me as Threats 2 there Ignorance https://www.legislation.gov.uk//ukpga/1984/section/24. Any1 who knows me knows that come Rain or Shine, U can put U pot pon fire & know I will come up with the Goods! Meekly wait & Murmur not. God alone can Judge I?
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Voice Community and 5 others.
Thank GOD 4 the NHS www.slam-iapt.nhs.uk!!! Recalled when a stand in Doc refused to treat bcauz I went wid 2 many complaints… As if I woulda buy sickness pon mIself???

Lori Reid Taurus Apr 21 – May 21 You’re heavily focused on finances as www.moneyclaim.gov.uk matters loom large this week. Be careful who you go to for advice as not everyone has your interests at heart. Its time to look further afield. Call to hear when you can’t trust your luck.
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Local Safeguarding Children Board and 8 others
at De Vere Devonport House.
December 20, 2014 · · Greenwich ·
Staff Night Out…
7 years ago

One thought on “Without Prejudice Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Are Common Criminals Stolen Intellectual Property, Image Rights Like LEYF, The Abuse Ring Claim Not To Have Any Data For Me 23/5/2021