See www.ancestrydna.co.uk and Myrna Nembhard about it

The children kept looking at me 2day? Then 1 parent came & was transfixed… She wanted to touch my hair & commented how soft it is http://www.myvision.org.uk? Well have to tell her its all mine when she asked if I had extensions!
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Eileen Besley and 9 others at Southwark Registrar Office Peckham www.southwark.gov.uk/mysouthwark
May 21, 2014 · ·
Got the NH done overnight!
ON THIS DAY 7 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Neil Coyle MP and 6 others.
1st time in nearly 22 years of UK levity I am casting my VOTE! Well when the Big Boss gives his Orders, I have no options, but to OBEY? Converted to Reading the www.express.co.uk Newspaper by Mass Tom & now am voting! Wonder what will be on the Agenda next? Having my Own Agenda with the Small Notions of Becoming a Force to be Reckoned with if I am Given the Slightest Opportunity?

Up since the CoD again? My Big Day was worth all the fuss & all the efforts I put in… The new name is TOMLINSON, but it’s still taking it’s time to sink in! Don’t know how it will blend in with Mervelee I. Tomlinson? Might as well cut it short & say e-MINT http://www.myvision.org.uk!

Won’t let nubaddie get 1 ova me a GiH sake www.leyf.org.uk? Am too Blessed to be Stressed www.healthltd.com!!! Was paid a BBC 2day on my way home after yet another wretched DoJ www.slam-iapt.nhs.uk/. This lady who is 10 yrs younger said I LDG 4 my age…? Wat more do they expect – I AM AFREE-CANJAM ladee>>>

ON THIS DAY 9 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Lurlene Tomlinson.
Just dawned on Moi how fur dah year reach aready… Next month will be annedda Milestone in My Transitions!!! Here is dah clue & if anyone can recognise dis let Moi know?
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard added 24 new photos to the album: DJ Roll Call at Electric — at Electric Brixton.
DJ Roll Call – celebrating 35 years…?

Accomplished lots 2day… Surprise of surprises Moi did manage fe wash dah Dutty Hair!!! Now back 2 wat Moi mum’s cuz B.H. used 2 do – oil & plait it up…

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard added 4 new photos to the album: Another Birthday May 2011 — with http://worldreferee.com/referee/valdin-legister/bio and 7 others .
The Real ME – Mervelee (RATTY) Nembhard-Myers.

You’re All Caught Up
Check back tomorrow to see more of your memories!

One thought on “Without Prejudice History Repeats Am Reliving Childhood Traumas Re PTSD After 2 Miscarriages Of Justice, 2 Nervous Breakdown, The Horrors Of Misconstrued Allegations Making Me A Victim Of The Charter Of Rights 22/5/21