See www.moneyclaim.gov.uk the #scammers for more We hope you enjoy looking back and sharing your memories on Facebook, from the most recent to those long ago.
Official!
Naheel Julene Brown Legister Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
Today marks another chapter in the story of your life. Be an excellent author and write it well. Enjoy every moment and live life to the fullest. I pray that God’s blessings be bestowed on you and yours. Congratulations and continue to grow in love. It can only get better if you write the story well. Love! Enjoy!
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard added a new photo to the album: Guests — with www.personnelconsultancyltd.com, The and 6 others.
May 21, 2014 · ·
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard added 45 new photos to the album: Guests — with www.voicetheunion.org.uk Community and 6 others .
May 21, 2014 · ·
Tom’s Family & my Friend Chester Pinder!
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard added 14 new photos to the album: Arnold ET & Mervelee INMT — with Eileen Besley and 9 others.
May 21, 2014 · ·
Wedding Day in May!
May 21, 2014 · ·
Got Married
May 21, 2014

8 years ago
Megan Campbell Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
Hey cuz, happy belated birthday. Hope you had a blast
Jasmine Hylton Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
Here to introduce spiderman..to maam..
Rackeal Mascenik is with Jasmine Hylton and Joseph Mascenik.
Spider man again 🙂

Read an article in the www.express.co.uk Newspaper abt dat (FB bloke – Zukerberg) marrying his Sweet Heart whom he met at UNI when he was pennyLESS… Now dat is such a Wonderful Story & the sort of testament to a Loved I like to read abt!!! Nuff Respect to People of such CALIBRE… I have been so Lucky to meet sum such People along Moi Life’s Journey 2 date!!!
Jennieve Suzy Ratliff Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
Happy belated bday I hope you had a bless day

ON THIS DAY 10 years agoMervelee Ratty Nembhard
Once more a BIG Thanks 2 ALL the PEOPLE who celebrated with ME, highly appreciated Folks. Now I have 2 dash…

You’re All Caught Up
Check back tomorrow to see more of your memories!

One thought on “Without Prejudice My Life Is An Open Book And I Will Live My Truths Whilst LEYF Get Help To Cover Abuse Rings From The Judiciary Of England Wales, Criminal Justice System My 90 Year Old Husband And I Suffer