Well www.gov.uk/dbs issued me with #barring to #cover up for #paedophiles operating out of HOC Nursery @UKGovernment We hope you enjoy looking back and sharing your memories on Facebook, from the most recent to those long ago.
Naheel Julene Brown Legister is with Mervelee Ratty Nembhard.
I know you have faith so these words are just reminders.
GodFruits is with Cathy Cutchen Copeland and 41 others.
Who else needed this prayer today? ❤
Today as I sit on my 56th BD to say happy BD to my GN, I can’t help the tears that are falling from my eyes. I only learned last year that my GN & I share the same BD & today I am a Shadow of my Former Self. I can’t help asking GOD, why me?
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard added a new photo — with Ervin Nembhard and LEYF Nurseries at Home in GaGa Street .
December 24, 2013 · ·

ON THIS DAY 6 years ago Naheel Julene Brown Legister
Today I take time out to big up an excellent mother Ermine Tomlinson mother of https://worldreferee.com/referee/valdin-legister/bio and now that I have been included in the family and was accepted with open arms I can proudly say my mom too. You are a sweet person with a super kind heart. A fighter who has overcome lots of struggles and has always maintained strong faith. Today with love I say Happy Birthday .. Forget every negative (even if it is just for today) and have a great day. You deserve no less. Hugs and kisses from all of us here and just know you are loved unconditionally.

ON THIS DAY 7 years ago Toya Nembhard Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
Wishing you all the good things life has to offer.
58th years ago today my Mama & Papa were blessed with a Little Mouse-Mouse pickney they decided to name Ermine Mervelee Ionie NEMBHARD http://www.myvision.org.uk. This only came about after the bredas rebelled and I was left with the Pet name RATTY which certainly stuck to this day! Suffice it to say my Papa refused to call me by the name RATTY, but that is another story. I am not sure if my Parents knew what they were letting themselves in for on my arrival, but WE came out the better from our encounter with each other I supposed! Living in a Family where I am an only girl certainly did put lots of pressures on me to live up to certain expectations. But without a doubt I think I have stepped up to the plate and delivered of my best in the circumstances?
So today I will give God the praises for keeping me to see such another important milestones in this Journey called LIFE! I am happy as I will ever be and I am still hoping I can achieve some of the things I have set my mind on before too long! So now it is time to sit back and enjoy my BD with pleasure & looking forward to many more happy ones to come?
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Valdin Legister and 6 others .
Should be feeling on top of the world, but I guess it’s the MEMORIES that are making ME SAD… Had 2 relive some of them 2day & right now am feeling like SHIT.… See More
7 years ago

One thought on “Without Prejudice Why Should I Be Going Through My Life When Dad Was Stricken With Parkinson’s And My Life Changed, Must I Be Waiting On Death To Release Me Again Like When My Father Died?