See https://youtu.be/kJcomeREU2Q We hope you enjoy looking back and sharing your memories on Facebook, from the most recent to those long ago.
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is celebrating success in London, United Kingdom.
Thanks for all the birthday shouts. Really appreciated each and every one that came by whatever source. Thanks for the support and I am eternally grateful, it’s a pleasure to have my https://www.facebook.com #Family, #Friends and even #Foes who keep my thriving to achieve the best.
The foes challenge me to reach for the stars, even if I have to find the coping mechanisms to deal with them and their antics.
But I know my Parents GOD and the Almighty Father that have been with doing my Fight4justice campaign will never see me go wanting.
Honestly I am going to find my route to the Tony Robbins free training tomorrow. The thing about me is I do not have a sense of directions. I therefore have to spare extra time to go early to lost and find myself.
But not only that, I am getting up to cook Tom’s Chicken Soup, so I know he is ok when I am out and about. I learned from my #Mother to always take care of the home first and everything else will be ok.
So let me get on with the job I am destined to do, #Caring4Husband!
Thanks for the never ending support Pauline Peart and Olive Regis-Williams. I will soon send those photos from Childcare Expo.

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling excited in London, United Kingdom.
Happy birthday gift from my #Husband AE-TOMLINSON! I told him not to bother, but it’s part of the ritual. He went and got it when he went for his regular Diabetic checks. He came back wearing the shoes left on right. When I point it out, he said it happen when he get his feet check. Have to be sensitive.
Everything that I am I owe to my #2HUSBANDS_MYERS_TOMLINSON. Both gave me the opportunities which I ceased with both hands.
I am not one for being ungrateful. I have no need to buy clothing as long as I keep to the healthy lifestyle I started from my Diabetic diagnosis.
Dem a guh tired fi see me in my bargain brands.

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is celebrating a birthday at Old Kent Road.
So I have done my #THERAPY chatting about what causes me to be feeling down prior to my 85th Birthday. Some of the #Stress evaporated. I am doing road now, my regular haunts including East Street Market. Don’t expect me to be wearing #NameBrands, my money don’t stretch that far.
I won’t be indoors so if you call leave a message. I don’t keep my mobile phone on when I am on the road either.
Catch you later, those who want to help me celebrate.

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is celebrating a birthday in London, United Kingdom.
Daily www.express.co.uk Russell Grant Taurus: Someone will reveal a secret. Do your best to keep this information under wraps. By proving yourself to be trustworthy, you’ll be given an opportunity to travel and study with a respected expert. A colleague will try to get you to spill the beans.
Already know about the #Secret. It’s the hardest thing to keep it under wraps, but I have survived so far…?
Hurrah, I know I’m already proving to be #Trustworthy, so waiting on the opportunities.
No one can get me to do anything I don’t want to do, not even GOD!
So if anyone is interested, I am waiting patiently for my time to shine?
I will tell them what I want them to know and they can try fit the rest of the puzzle pieces.

Nickoya Brown is with Navlette Dixon-Essor and 6 others.
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard added 8 new photos to the album: Happy 85th Birthday to ME! — with HMRC and 5 others .
Celebrating my Multiple Identities.

One thought on “Without Prejudice The Women Who Inspired Me To Be Mervelee Myers Help Me Understand Not To Settle For 2nd Best I Don’t Need Your Tokenism On My Birthday Keep It For Hypocrites 19/5/21