Am the #victim of https://www.gov.uk 28+ years of #discrimination by #terrorists and #paedophiles that www.ofsted.gov.uk cover up We hope you enjoy looking back and sharing your memories on Facebook, from the most recent to those long ago.
Happy 75th Birthday to EMINembhard aka Mama Ratty.
0:03 / 0:37
http://worldreferee.com/referee/valdin-legister/bio is with Naheel Julene Brown Legister and Mervelee Ratty Nembhard.
· Westmoreland Parish, Jamaica ·
Happy birthday to mama Ratty, have a great day filled with all the love in the world. Remember we are always by your side.

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard added 56 new photos to the album: 75th BD Celebrations at STORM by Pauline Peart and 2 others — at Storm Family Centre.
May 2016 · ·
One of the Best BD Celebrations

Arian Murray added a new photo to Mervelee Ratty Nembhard’s timeline — celebrating your day with Marcia Murray Royal and Mervelee Ratty Nembhard.
Happy birthday to a mentor, a friend, an aunt, a sister, a grandmother, a best friend, and most of all a MOTHER.
Happy birthday to my second mother Mervelee Ratty Nembhard ❤💙💜💛💚💞💝💗💟🎀🎁🎂🎈🎊🎉🍸🍹🍷🍰🍰

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard added 4 new photos to the album: 75th BD Celebrations at STORM by Pauline Peart and 2 others .
May 2016 · ·
One of the Best BD Celebrations

Naheel Julene Brown Legister is with Mervelee Ratty Nembhard.
I know you have faith so these words are just reminders.
GodFruits is with Cathy Cutchen Copeland and 41 others .
Who else needed this prayer today? ❤
6 years ago

One thought on “Without Prejudice My Birthday In My Facebook Memories I Said I Am Feeling Like Shit, Charter Of Rights Taken My Entitlement, Left Me Prisoner In My Home, Abusers Left To Target Children By LEYF 28