I #contributed to www.express.co.uk Mental Health CRUSADE We hope you enjoy looking back and sharing your memories on Facebook, from the most recent to those long ago.
Have to acknowledge & appreciate the blessings God bestowed on me. When I was going thru my Trials & Tribulations I trained to be a Volunteer www.resourcesforautism.org.uk. I was placed with this Nigerian Family who I now consider to be my Family now www.ancestrydna.co.uk.
It was such a joy to hear Theodora, Treasure, Provident, Eminent & Ms Catherine individually saying HBD. Then collectively singing. God put Special People in our lives when we need them most.
We are the Products of our Parents & the way we are/were raised. Wonders never cease to exist!
Celebrating my African Heritage!

5 years ago
Tina-lee Buckham Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
· Spanish Town, Jamaica ·
GODS RICHEST BLESSING ON YOU. Happy birthday

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Naheel Julene Brown Legister.
Been up Early preparing Food for my end of TA Course & Birthday Knees Up at STORM. My Tom say I can’t COOK again but my Ackee & Saltfish Nyam off Clean.
I am Tired so going to have a Rest. Thanks to All who spare the time to help me celebrate by whatever means so far. And ta in advance for the BD wishes to come later.
I have been given the best News ever on my 75th Birthday. I will get the chance to go do Training to get a Teaching Certificate.
Proof it’s not too late for a shower of rain.
Ratty nuh Dead don’t call me Duppy. My Old Folks used to say a Woman’s Luck is at the Rubbish Heap. All it takes is one Inquisitive Fowl/Chicken to scratch it out?

Happy 75th Birthday to EMINembhard aka Mama Ratty.
0:11 / 0:38

Valdin Legister is with Naheel Julene Brown Legister and Mervelee Ratty Nembhard.
· Westmoreland Parish, Jamaica ·
Happy birthday to mama Ratty, have a great day filled with all the love in the world. Remember we are always by your side.

5 years ago
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard added 56 new photos to the album: 75th BD Celebrations at STORM by Pauline Peart and
2 others
— at Storm Family Centre.
May 2016 · ·

One thought on “Without Prejudice Death Must Be Better Than The Life I Have On My 62nd Birthday, It Was A Relief When Dad Died To Stop Suffering Of Him And Our Family 19/5/2021