The www.met.police.uk come to #murder me We hope you enjoy looking back and sharing your memories on Facebook, from the most recent to those long ago.
Me BF Joyo Legister aka Mertie Bernard told me yessiday sey me fi stop tell lie pon me AGE! Suh me decided to come clean fi 1 day & 1 day only? Me older than her still by nearly 2 months!
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with LEYF Nurseries and https://www.gov.uk/employment-tribunal-decisions/ms-m-myers-v-london-early-years-foundation-2300047-2016 Appeal Tribunal.
History repeats itself 4 ME & JOY – Burnt Savannah Church of God Rally
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Jasmine Hylton.
Happy 1st BD to my YGGN who shares my Birth Date! Long time coming I supposed & I am really chuffed!
Here trying to sort my blinking printer out! Darned print head jammed & wont move! Me swear blind I’d never purchase a Guarantee & the ting is expensive U know? Just don’t have any money to spare> Any1 can help a DiD with the BP? I intended to do sum Fund Raising & wanted to do so like a PRO, now it seems Satan put a spanner in dis spoke as well?
My daughter Donnett-Lee-Murray just called b4 getting ready 4 school! So that’s sorted then?
ON THIS DAY 8 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling great.
Off 2 bed & when I wake up 2 moro I’ll let the World know if I feel any older than I was this Morning at the start of yet another year in this journey of LIFE…? I must give God the glory & praises because I am truly Blessed
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard added 22 new photos to the album: Autumn.
2013 · ·
Finding Loving Homes 4 my Indoor Plants?
8 years ago
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with HMRC and 5 others.
Nearly slipped me to mention the only person I recognised at last night’s performance of BMT Sissy Tancock was Charles Tomlin… Yes I did shout out to him when I was leaving! So in case the missis was wondering bout the MW – am only 1 of the fan of Comedians & others who have the gift to make me LOL…? The performance was awesome & I didn’t mind having to get up to let others pass!!!

One thought on “Without Prejudice Charter Of Rights Robert Buckland 12 Codes Is For LEYF Paedophiles Judiciary Of England Wales, Criminal Justice System To Continue Dicrimination With Conviction And ECRO Am Trapped Waiting For My Husband To Die To Escape This Hell Hole The UK Become After Mum Died