See www.ancestrydna.co.uk too We hope you enjoy looking back and sharing your memories on Facebook, from the most recent to those long ago.
I’ve eaten my simple BD meal, what my Tom order. Back to the kitchen to season my meat. This week is busier than I realized…
Just back from road. Going to the kitchen. After I am celebrating big time on Social Media. I never dreamt to reach 59 with health & strength. God be praise.
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is celebrating a birthday in London, United Kingdom.
Birthday update from #EastStreetMarket. I ask my Indian Breda to take the photos. The best he can come up with. So I got him in the #Selfie.
Going back a road.
Valdin Legister is with Mervelee Ratty Nembhard.
A special day…..for this special lady…..who is my special Mom!!!

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is celebrating success with https://worldreferee.com/refree/valdin-legister/bio and Mertie Bernard in London, United Kingdom.
LEYF Nurseries my redemption and resurrection from 4 years of discrimination that triggers my childhood traumas into PTSD starting on my 59th birthday, is beginning today.
I don’t promise anyone to live up to their expectations, so please don’t expect me to conform to your limited outlook on life.
I am me and please stop imposing who you’d like me to become on Ermine MERVELEE IONIE RATTY NEMBHARD-MYERS-TOMLINSON.
Have to give all praises to GOD and the #supportnetwork that never ever doubt me and take me for who I am. When I reached rock bottom and have to start the journey like a new born baby. Thanks for believing in me, like how I know giving up was never an option, like my Mother before me.
I want to say a big thanks to my Breda Alexander Joseph who have joined the fold. Sorry I am not at liberty to parade him in public. There’s the GDPR to consider.
Oh by the way I got my birthday money. Let’s hope the other party is going to deliver?

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is celebrating this special day with Valdin Legister and
5 others
in London, United Kingdom.
Happy birthday to Ermine MERVELEE IONIE RATTY NEMBHARD-MYERS-TOMLINSON
4 years ago

One thought on “Without Prejudice Am Just Hoping To Get Out Of This Cycle That Is Imprisoning And Making Me Unable To Function 19/5/21