The http://judicialconduct.judiciary.gov.uk is #corrupt We hope you enjoy looking back and sharing your memories on Facebook, from the most recent to those long ago.
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard added a new photo to the album: Happy 85th Birthday to ME! — with Winsome Duncan: Author, Artist & Book Confidence Coach www.peachespublications.co.uk and 5 others.
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard added a new photo to the album: Happy 85th Birthday to ME! — with Winsome Duncan: Author, Artist & Book Confidence Coach and 5 others.

Now I go back to bed, I have a date in Brixton tomorrow. After that I am a Woman with a Cause! God bless each & every one of my Family, Friends, Acquaintances, Well-wishers & those who encourage, supported & help me through the difficult phases http://worldreferee.com/referee/valdin-legister/bio
I am not fully back to myself but I am getting there. I am not always going to get back in the Grove as before because I have Pressing Matters caring for my Tom & sometimes these additional responsibilities take their tolls on me http://www.radar-cns.org/.
Although my TA Colleagues couldn’t believe I am the age I told them. By the time I finish Making a Fool of myself, I do feel my age.
I promise to be Responsible & Accountable… I know some find it hard to say SORRY, but I don’t hold Grudges forever. Life is just too Short for that. I will continue to count my blessings & hope to meet up with OSP one of these days http://myvision.org.uk.
Faith, Hope, Charity, Love & the greatest is LOVE.
Good night on my 75th Birthday!
My MOTHER spent 20 years of her life having Us her children. God knows I don’t know how she did it? Yet another reason Mama Lou was the Special Person & our MOTHER. If only WE had known her a little bit better?

Is only so much Foolishness I will take b4 I get MAD?
0:21 / 1:54
In addition to the follow up from David Chapman from the Education Department #03700002288 Government Helpline. I will be contacting Sam Gyimah from the Department for Education to have some Serious Discussion about the Previous Employers www.ofsted.gov.uk. I am talking about British Values & Counter Terrorism Act 2015. Someone will have to answer why I was sent to House of Common Nursery @LEYF when they had concerns about me being a MAD WOMAN www.healthmanltd.com? Was I the reason for the High Security Alert on 27.3 2015 & hence escorted out of HOC.
There will be no more Cover up or this MAD WOMAN is taking my https://petition.parliament.uk/help#standards to Westminster in my #FIGHT4JUSTICE. Someone has to take Responsibility & be Accountable like how Tom sent me to Vote first time in my 20+ years in the UK.
5 years ago

One thought on “Without Prejudice Am At The End Of My Tether And I Don’t Know When This Will End As HHJ Dight And Samantha Jones From LEYF Paedophile Telephone Hearing Is 20/5/2021 To Stitch Me Up 19/5