So https://www.facebook.com making us #victims We hope you enjoy looking back and sharing your memories on Facebook, from the most recent to those long ago.
Knowledge is Power1
Dementia Friends
Did you know that #1in3 people over 65 develop dementia? TV star Paul O’Grady has shared his #1in3 picture. Pledge your support to #DementiaFriends by sharing yours and tagging two friends! http://bit.ly/1kXZ5HO
I managed to last out the match. trophy in the Arsenal armoury. Credit to Hull 4 giving the Gunners a run 4 the trophy.
9 years of suspense!

Winding down leading up to my 57th BD…. Doing HW, guh collect ticket, & watever else tek me fancy…
Booked ticket online 4 Secret Life of Sissy Tancock – & ME fine meself ina front row… U tink me a joke? So if unuh c 1 MW begin fi get ina di Spirit when she tart fi mek comparisons & pinpoint ME ina di play… Plz doan be bodda surprised a GiH tal http://www.myvision.org.uk?

Ever wondered why U see sum Peeps from Ur Past – communities, schools, family, friends & clicked immediately, but still have 2 struggle with others? Don’t know must be…? This S/N senting certainly pose CHALLENGES www.healthmanltd.com advised me to seek counselling to find out why I react the way I do to certain situation!!!
ON THIS DAY 9 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with HMRC and 5 others .
With All due Respect hoping 2 See U ALL after the 19th when I’ll be 1 whole Year OLDER!!!
2 more 2 go… Wonder if I’ll make it?
Yessiday arta Moi hotfoot it from wok go a Blacka Dread go buy har DJ Role Call tickets… She sidung mek dah TV watch har & git up go a har bed when dah phone wake har up… Bwoy Moi life aint easy, but ketch 2 far 2 give up now www.leyf.org.uk!!!
April Memories From Your Story Archive
Mervelee, we hope you enjoy looking back on Stories you shared in April.
0:20 / 0:20
Only you can see this unless you share it

You’re All Caught Up
Check back tomorrow to see more of your memories!

One thought on “Without Prejudice SOUFLOTV Say I Must Call Back For A Live, LEYF Will Know Discrimination Against The Law, So Will Robert Buckland Career Criminal Paedophile Rings HHJ Dight Hearing 20/5/2021