Let the #world be aware of https://www.gov.uk role in #LEYF the #paedophiles operating out of HOC Nursery #plots against me We hope you enjoy looking back and sharing your memories on Facebook, from the most recent to those long ago.
Doing a steal because it’s so relevant to me
Andrew Holness https://youtu.be/kJcomeRUE2Q is more relevant now.
“Sometimes it falls upon a generation to be great – you can be that generation” – Nelson Mandela
Long day 2moro so goodnite until Friday then…?
Well Chelsea win more trophies again… Congratz 2 the C Massives!!!
Started collecting tokens to get meself BOOKS www.jbsf.org.uk. at discounted prices? Reading was 1 of my fave pastimes at another phase in my life! So hope to take up where I left off http://www.myvision.org.uk. Read to keep the old BRAIN ticking over…? Apart from those with their kindles & tablets… This morning on the tube I saw 1 bloke reading Dan Brown’s new tome & a young Ms reading White Teeth by Zaida Smith… Some were reading free mags & newspaper Metro… I on the other hand was browsing the HLs in the Metro until the final stop to my destination… Made sum major decisions in my life approaching my 57th BD! DIS GAL NAH GUH MEK NUHBADDIE MEK MY LIFE A MISERY ANY MORE www.leyf.org.uk!!! There is more to LIFE than the DRUDGERY that is gwaaning on & me nah put up wid any more????? I Value my PoM so much more deze daze!!!

Guess I’ll have to go celebrate my BD on me own on Saturday at Catford Broadway Theatre? Am a BC who doan like to go to such places on mi own, but no 1 wants 2 go wid ME… sniff, sniff, sniff & blow nose! Suh U know wat I gwine tek di bull by di horn & tun up by meself! If any a me FB bredrens going & doan mind ME tagging along, just gi me a shout? Well since me is no twin & a me 1 did born, me just gwine muster up me courage & go sidung laugh arta me Money?
So I’ve decided to focus on the positive rather than the negative https://www.policeconduct.gov.uk? Children are who make my life & world tick over… Ever wondered why children say and do the strangest things when they try to get one over on the adults? Child fashioned a toy or piece of stick into a tool www.met.police.uk. Is running around shouting pow, pow, pow… Get child’s attention and asked – what is that U made www.gov.uk/dbs? Comes the reply “I don’t know with wide eyed innocent grin on face!!! Or the smart Alec child who looked U in the eye & say “it is a water pistol or hose https://fight4justiceadvocacy.business.site.? Then U have to come up with a rebuttal like – maybe we need to call the fire engine… But there is also the badass Claudie who tells it like it is & say “it is a GUN”? So then the practitioner will have to go plan for some early intervention strategies to teach children about the Good & Bad uses of the said GUN https://www.lambethcollege.ac.uk? So no matter what U can never win & have to keep 1 step ahead of the games children play www.open.ac.uk. Brings back memories of my own children & the nieces & nephews I helped to raise…? My life has been so enriched by the experiences….

Learnt a new phase 2day…. In order 2 florish 1 haffi go get a “BROWN NOSE”!!! Well can’t see Moiself stooping so Low so Moi nah go reach any further pon dah LADDER of so called Success…?

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with https://www.gov.uk/employment-tribunal-decisions/ms-m-myers-v-llondon-early-yearsfoundation-2300047-2016 and 6 others.
Had a long Chin Wag wid JOBERN las nite & she said she cut off dah Locks – 2 much trouble & time consuming. Knew I was lucky when I buck up pon dah fus hurdle… Moi we continue doing lika Cousin Bunny H. – oil & plait it up!!! Moi nebba didey, but a so Mama told I…?
Thank U Jah 4 my KING MAN!!! When de Mad Head tek me & am abt 2 blow a gasket He is here to help me release the pressure with his wealth of K.V.S.B.E.!!! Am really Blessed!!!!
April Memories From Your Story Archive
Mervelee, we hope you enjoy looking back on Stories you shared in April.
0:06 / 0:20
Only you can see this unless you share it

You’re All Caught Up
Check back tomorrow to see more of your memories!

One thought on “Without Prejudice Jamaica Labour Party Is Responsible For The Spate Of Violence In Westmoreland Re Calibre Of Candidates, Demand Keys, Beat Woman, Who Abused Their Mother 5/5/20, Wife Told She Not Taking Motherhood Status After Money Lent 15/5/21