So www.met.police.uk will be #proven as having #murderers & #liars & #paedophiles in their ranks who #target BLACK #women with #disabilities in the sanctuary of my #home that I got because of #domesticviolence in 2000
Am rooted & grounded in the name of the LORD! And if U call at midnight JESUS hears He will answer? I swear blind that me a find 1 frock & go a Church this Sunday coming go & praise my Maker on the eve of my 58th BD! & b4 U start guess & spell I can be whatever AGE I decided 2 be http://www.myvision.org.uk mdspd12!

Eileen Besley and 2 others wrote on your timeline.
Eileen Besley Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
hey lovely lady, is it really your birthday, well, make it a great one and all the best
Eric Currie Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
Happy mother day to u miss mervelee.
Altimon White Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
happy birthday whene it come

What a Blessed Mother’s Day it has been so far…? Spoke to Moi Mama & she is as alert as can be expected www.dementia.org.uk. Spoke 2 Moi W/B & 4 dah fus time Hears dah voice of Moi Youngest Grandchild saying Grandma!!! Have 2 still wait 4 clearance b4 intro to Moi world… Moi cup is FULL & running over now with Pride & Joy in Moi Greatest Achievements www.ancestrydna.co.uk.
Did I or didn’t I…? Ratty Nembhard is 1 Proud JAMBRIT www.jbsf.org.uk! !!
Wyndham Dennison added a new photo — with Laela Skyye and 6 others in London, United Kingdom.
Be very sure dat Ratty Nembhard will be eeina disyah Celebration line up… Moi is 1 Proud JAMBRIT!!!
Wyndham Dennison added a new photo  www.jamaicalabourparty.com — with Laela Skyye and 6 others in London, United Kingdom.

One thought on “Without Prejudice Prison Was Not Made For Animals, Human Treated Less Favourably Than FB Mark Zuckerberg’s Goats After Death Of Mum, Not Grieve Or Celebrated My Wedding, LEYF Sanction The Discrimination At BIB Lion’s Den