The https://www.gov.uk/employment-tribunal-decisions/ms-m-myers-v-london-early-years-foundation-2300047-2016 must be #accountable for #crimes against Mervelee Ratty Nembhard We hope you enjoy looking back and sharing your memories on https://www.facebook.com, from the most recent to those long ago.
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard added 30 new photos to the album: Festival of Communities 2018 — feeling inspired at Queen Mary University of London Library.
Together we can be strong
I am feeling on top of the world. I am celebrating Mother’s Day 2018. God has blessed me.
0:02 / 1:53
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is at Queen Mary University of London.
I am in the midst of people who can help me realize my #potential and make my dreams become visions of realities
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is at Queen Mary University of London.
I am part of the time to change, let’s end mental health discrimination. Let’s support everyone to open up to Mental Health, to talk and to listen. www.qmul.ac.uk.
Happy Birthday Naheel Julene Brown Legister. Catch U later for the celebrations. Communities of Festival, I’m at…

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is celebrating success in London, United Kingdom.
Daily www.express.co.uk Russell Grant Taurus: Your charm means you can wrap people around your little finger. Take this opportunity to ask for favours, make influential friends and expand opportunities. A public presentation will go extremely well.
Only one person I want to charm, but I am bidding my time, because I am in the dark.
Well I have been asking for the favours and getting returns for my chosen Strawberry Primary & Junior High School charity.
I will be doing my annual Cancer Research UK Race for Life, and is thinking of going down to East Street Market to ask for funding?
I was privileged to make the influential friends when I attended my first free JT Foxx Organization training on the 29th January 2017.
I have not looked back since and I am booked with Jtfoxx for the 1st June 2017. That’s one of the most poignant day in my life, the date my #MOTHER passed away and I was at the end of the telephone.
I know everything is falling into place, thanks to me making the decisions to make the most of my opportunities when I became a member of the JT Foxx Fan Page.
Empowering myself to go on to do the public presentations and owning my #Business is my focus.
All I am asking for is understanding from those who matter the most and I will be happy and be content with my lot in life?

4 years ago
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling inspired with Burnie Spence in London, United Kingdom.

One thought on “Without Prejudice LEYF, HMCTS, CCMCC, BSB, SRA, JCIO, IOPC, Police, DBS Must Be Charged Via Charter Of Rights 2 Miscarriages Of Justice, Attempted Murder, Scammers Platforms, Paedophile Ring, HHJ Dight Misconduct 13/5