The www.gov.uk/dbs must take #responsibility for #LEYF and the www.met.police.uk allowed to make me a #criminal. Go check Mervelee Myers Supporters from 1998
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling inspired with Burnie Spence in London, United Kingdom.
Daily www.express.co.uk Inspired Thinking “The secret of success is to be ready when your opportunity comes” Benjamin Disraeli (1804-1881)
Well since the opportunities are coming I am making the most of them. I have been held back from 2004 when I worked at #KINGSCOLLEGEHOSPITALNHSFOUNDATIONTRUST and decided to study at the www.open.ac.uk University. I lick my wound and carry on after the #Blacklisting and #Networking that destroyed my career.
But LEYF www.leyf.org.uk Nurseries destroy me beyond repair after the death of my #MOTHER. I have a #MentalHealth_MeltDown and the rest of the world turn nasty www.healthmanltd.com advice. But I have reinvented myself with my #MarketBranding and the naysayers and trolls better watch out and don’t let me get on their case…?
This is the reinvigorated #MERVELEEMYERS. This is the name known out there by those that tried to bring me down.

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling thoughtful in London, United Kingdom.
My #MOTHER used to say “Mi Nuh Nyam Rice When It Hot?” I have dealt with LEYF Nurseries, now this is warning to the naysayers and trolls! I can play fool to catch wise. Go retune that antenna now Sanya Mcdonald! Everyone knows #RATTYNEMBHARD https://youtu.be/kJcomeREU2Q?
Miss Jamaica Festival Queen Competition added 11 new photos to the album: Miss Westmoreland Festival Queen Contestants 2017.
Who will win the Miss Westmoreland Festival Queen Title for 2017 on Saturday, May 27, and represent the parish at the national coronation? Hit the like button on the page, then repp your favourite contestant and help her win the Most Popular on Social Media sectional prize. Ready, set, goooo!!!

1 week to go b4 my Big Day. Am celebrating with my TA colleagues at STORM in Wandsworth www.hctgroup.org. I will be doing Ackee & Saltfish, Fried Dumplings & Plantains. I will take my Flask of JW & his Nephew in case any one needs a likkle supn to Rub up or Sniff http://www.myvision.org.uk? All Adults so no one should be making Allegations www.ofsted.gov.uk I ain’t planning to Spike just Consultation & giving others a choice.
I am Dressing up & charging a Likkle Change fi dem get Fotos wid me b4 me become Fay-MUST. Remember I have to find ways to mek MONEY legally. @LEYF Tealeaf di Yard Gal Wuck from me. Now I feel that Song coming on… Mooma Mi Waan Guh Wuck…

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard added 3 new photos to the album: Fotos at Large — in London, United Kingdom.
May 2016 · ·
WORK of any kinds keep me occupied & going http://judicialconduct.judiciary.gov.uk.
Taurus: Take your time and you’ll avoid early morning errors and hassles. Your ingenuity will iron out domestic hitches as a clever plan gets underway. This is a perfect Friday night to relax and feel good. Call to hear when to avoid disappointment.
Maybe my Horoscope has the answers?
6 years ago
Rosemarie HendersonMervelee Ratty Nembhard
7 years ago

One thought on “Without Prejudice Facebook Gave LEYF Access To My Account 2015, LinkedIn, Twitter Closed, HMCTS 2nd Miscarriages Of Justice 13/5