So www.jamaicalabourparty.com is #responsible for my #son treating me like a ##mule We hope you enjoy looking back and sharing your memories on Facebook, from the most recent to those long ago.
A WEAK away from my Earth Strong & add another 2 days 4 dat odda sorta imp DATE? Here I was supporting my KC TP & AA & IH to reach their ZPD! & then dem want fi cum tell me dat Madonna & my Ideas are Old Fashioned! Well dem cawn guh to FRANCE fram me cause wat me overstan… Dem expect fi tek 2 days larn dem wat I tek 8 years fi get ina fi me DUNCE THICK HEAD! & den dem expect fi cum TEACH Warra Hit http://www.myvision.org.uk>>>>

In honour of MUM
When I was born over ½ of a century ago my mum and gran were the 2 most dominant females in my life as I was blessed with only brothers, so I was always surrounded by males. This continued to be the norm as I was blessed with 2 younger siblings who turned out to be boys, and not the longed for sister I had wanted all my life. However I was later compensated for my lack of female siblings by the kind of long lasting relationships I forged along life’s journeys. These relationships have led to my having so many role models, some older, my age and even younger in a support network that span the different communities in which I am privileged to have lived. Because of growing up in a household of mostly males it is no surprise that I grew up to be a typical Tom Boy until I hit puberty when mum tried to put a stop to my Tom foolery ways without an explanation. However after much reflections I can understand mum’s rationale for trying to rope in the stubborn child whom I had become? I must confess that over the years I have morphed so much into my mum and granny that it is very much uncanny. I keep reminding myself at times…, but that’s exactly what mum and gran would do in the same circumstances. Reminds me of some of the sayings like chip doan fly fur from block, kettle a cuss pot black, pig did ask sow wat mek your mouth long suh and sow sey bambye you will see…
As today is celebrated as MOTHER’s Day (except in UK) and Dementia Awareness Week (in UK) I must confessed that I am glad to say I still have a Mother who is 89 years and counting. However I am here harking and wishing I could turn the clock back to the time before I discovered that MUM was developing Dementia and tried to break the news to my family. Even now it is hard to get some of my siblings to understand where I am coming from about the slow deteiorations in mum’s mental health. Of late her condition has exacerbated to the point where she hardly recognises her children at times. I share moments with my big breda Balis where I am overcome with laughter or shed tears about some of the antics she gets up to. I am a very sentimental person who knows more about Mum than she even knows about herself and she has covered her vulnerability with a cloak to hide the pains and grief’s she suffered throughout her life. Like Mum I too have been covering myself with that cloak to get away from the hurts, but I guess not as successful as her as I am always overcome by emotions?
So today I am writing this little ditty as a reminder of the wonderful person MUM is and was, and I thank my lucky stars that dad chose her to be OUR Mother. Mama has had her ups and down throughout life coping with all kinds of adversities that would cause a lesser person to hand in the towel, but she never complained about her lot in life and picking the short straw. She was a stern Mother who never puts up with any foolishness from any one; she did her duties by her family, friends and community; lived an exemplary life serving her God and most of all was there to provide care and support for those who needed her services. She was a tower of strength when dad and later her mum took sick and she eventually had to go out and worked like a man to make sure her family had bread on the table.
I was in my early teens when dad took sick and over the years I watched as the burdens of life took their tools on MUM, but she never once shirked her responsibilities to her family. It breaks my heart each time I called to speak to her and sometimes she has retreated to a world of her own where even I her only daughter cannot intrude. And then when she has some clarity and says things like you are so far away and don’t have money to come and look for me…? It makes matters even worse. But I have to deal with the realities of life and know that I have to continue working hard in the UK despite whatever may befall me in order to afford to give MUM a better quality of life. So it is with a heavy heart I sit here and write this tribute to my MOTHER for the years of dedicated services she has provided. I know I have inherited all Mama’s traits and there is no escaping, but I hope I’ll be able to conduct myself with as much Dignity dealing with what life throws at me.

WE mourn the passing of another of OUR own from the community of TOWNHEAD…? Condolences to the Family of Cousin Molvina Trout aka Ms Molly – (Mass Asley SMITH) who passed away yesterday. RIP Mass ASLEY U were 1 of the nicest blokes any 1 could have in their corner!!! Recalled the many stories U told about places, peoples & times https://www.google.com..

Wonderful Good Morning to ALL World wide…. Just taking this opportunity to Salute all MOTHERS the world over from the commencement of time immortal who have nurtured US and helped to fashion us into the persons WE have become? Just working on my special Tribute which I need to compose to honour my MUM’s years of dedicated services to her children, grand & great grands & any1 else who were fortunate to be touched by Mama’s kindness in her hey days…. As time marches on I am more than proud to have the poignant memories as well as share a laugh & shed a tear of your new found escapades, which you enter into to help you cope with life…?

Moi ago a har Bed fe get up send/receive All dah Accolades going with being a Daughter, Sister, Mother, Auntie, Grandmother, Friend & Shoulder fe Cry pon when dah going gets Tough… Oh how wonderful its 2 Have such VIRTUES!!!

Gearing up 4 1 of dah Biggest Day in dah Calendar Year – Mother’s Day!!! A Mother is More than just the Person Who gives Birth…? For All those of U who have Nurtured another – Count OURselves BLESSED in JESUS’s Name!!!

Buck up Moi Graduation CD from 02.05.2009 so we haffi go see a wat dem put pon it…? Moi did get 1 photo of harself pon Podium, but de Scammers dem fiddle wid Moi senting dem sumuch time dat everything gone!!!

Went 2 dah Train Station Friday 2 top up Moi Oyster… Push Moi card eeina dah Machine & it sey fe remove – but dah transactions nebba completed…? Remove card push it eein again & it sey remove again!!! When Moi lokk dah DIED cashier sidung a play wid har B/B!!! Moi just tun Moi YAIS & give har 1 D/L…
April Memories From Your Story Archive
Mervelee, we hope you enjoy looking back on Stories you shared in April.
0:08 / 0:20
Only you can see this unless you share it

You’re All Caught Up
Check back tomorrow to see more of your memories!

One thought on “Without Prejudice Police, Robert Buckland Is Responsible For The Discrimination Of Mervelee Myers After Death Of Mum Abuse At BIB On The Internet 12/5/2021