I write Open Letters to 2 UK government Prime Minister. Time https://www.gov.uk act about the #WindrushGenerations as my #husband is 98 We hope you enjoy looking back and sharing your memories on Facebook, from the most recent to those long ago.
Toya Nembhard Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
Back to my Kitchen to finish the Wuck!
Had to find this photo to wish Ms Breda Man aka Maizie Smalling-Campbell Happy Mother’s Day. We grew up in GaGa Street & Ms Maizie make the Best Engine Kale Soup! WE in the Street basically lived out of each others Home!
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Norlene LaFavor.
Ms Maizie Campbell
Happy Mother’s Day Ms Bernice!
Ms Bernice HENRY
ON THIS DAY 7 years agoMervelee Ratty Nembhard
To my Big sister Ms D aka Doreen Forrester- Nembhard & ALL the Mothers in the World whom I have had the pleasure to know via whatever medium>>> Have a Blessed Mother’s Day 2014?
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is in Jamaica.
Best Friend Joy & Big Sis Ms D.
Happy Mother’s Day to Ms Bebe aka Cynthia Bennett- Walters, my Big Sister next door who was always there for Me thru thick & thin!
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is in Jamaica.
WE again

One thought on “Without Prejudice Justice Secretary, Lord Chancellor, Robert Buckland You Are Responsible For DBS Restraints To Make Me Victim Not Allowed To Leave My Home, Police Lied Am Due CMC 4/6/21 Why If I Was Convicted 11/5/2021