The www.met.police.uk have #paedophiles and #murderers We hope you enjoy looking back and sharing your memories on Facebook, from the most recent to those long ago.
What’s wrong with the PM & Queen speaking their Minds about their Perceptions of Life?
Well it’s not short of Hilda Miller Area Manager of @LEYF telling me not to say I work with @LEYF. To take down every Evidence identifying my https://www.linkedin.com  with @LEYF from Social Media.
Then she set about Masterminding a Terrorist Campaign at BIB & New Cross October 2014 – 22.9.2015 www.leyf.org.uk.
SSIB didn’t know that I would stand up to her on 10.9.2015 @NewCross. So now she get Deputy Louise who was cowering in her shoes to make complaints I was AGRESSIVE when she asked me to bring DBS for her to copy www.gov.uk/dbs.
Only the Intellectual Imbeciles at @LEYF got the dates mixed up. I was at Middlesex University on 10.9.2015. Any Fools know that a DBS from another company is not allowed.
@LEYF was so intent on my Destruction by fair or foul means they Tun Idiots.
Where are the MEN in CHILDCARE & what did @LEYF done to some of them?
Remember I talked about Ethnic Cleansing at BIB?
There are many BOOKS in me re DISCRIMINATION!

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard updated her profile picture.
May be an image of 1 person and smiling
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard updated her cover photo.
1 more day 2 the BD of 1 of the VIP in my Life. Imagine I only knew WE were born the same month Last Year & I won’t even be around to celebrate the way I’d like to. Well-well-well & they want to tell me there is Equal Rights & Justice in this Country. The blinking ANIMALS are afforded more RIGHTS than ME. At least they have the RSPCA to look out for them http://judicialconduct.judiciary.gov.uk!

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with http://worldreferee.com/referee/valdin-legister/bio.
Lori Reid Taurus Apr 21 – May 21 You have many things to do but you’re fired up and ready. Tap into your imagination this morning and have quiet conversations behind close doors. This afternoon is not the best time to talk money. Call me to hear when a job goes haywire.

One thought on “Without Prejudice Everyone Is Responsible For Safeguarding Robert Buckland Why HHJ Dight With Misconduct Target Me LEYF Paedophiles Protected By Police Who Come To Murder Me Sent My Name To DBS Is Hate Crime 11/5