See https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=taA14IVIm9g for why the #world must #wake up the EVIL We hope you enjoy looking back and sharing your memories on Facebook, from the most recent to those long ago.
Perline Louise Chambers #1ring #finger #joint Nembhard sacrifice everything for her family. I’m privileged to be her 1 girl who
My life #resolves around timing. I had it #planned until LEYF Nurseries #LEYF plots to destroy me
Thanks Dostan Nembhard for #calling to #chat about http://worldreferee.com/referee/valdin-legister/bio video. Always proud of our family.
Spoke to my #granddaugher Adrina. Can’t even recall much of my life except #running from Michael Legister because of what Mama…
Spoke to my #son Valdin Legister earlier on. Thanks VAL, Mama Ratty is #proud of U!
Already it’s gone 11pm. But I am #struggling to get to grips. Parkinson’s didn’t #defeat Papa. Depression will not get me either!
I was all #jolly earlier, shaking off the #depression. Some1 said something & it set me back. But I won’t be beaten!
Let me #share horoscope from the Daily Express Express to emphasise

One thought on “Without Prejudice DBS Must Accept Their Role In The Hate Crimes If Police, HMCTS, That Robert Buckland Is Accountable For 25 Years He Is In The System