I #contributed to www.express.co.uk MHC We hope you enjoy looking back and sharing your memories on https://www.facebook.com, from the most recent to those long ago.
Happy Mother’s Day to JOYO Legister & RATTY Nembhard! WE are coming from far! & the Journey of Life continues as We head into MA…!
Happy Mother’s Day 2 ME 2! Proud to say I am the Mother of KD MURRAY & VA LEGISTER!

Mother’s Day 2014.
Today I have to dig deep to come up with a story that is befitting my Mama Perline Louise CHAMBERS-Nembhard 68th years as Mother, Grandmother & Great Grandmother to her children, the Nembhard Clans & their Children & Grand Children. Since my Mama & her Mum, my Granny Elsie Adina SAUNDERS-Chambers aka GanGan were the 2 most influential females in my life when I was growing up. I must now confess that I am more than willing to accept & embrace that I have every traits that I had witnessed in my Grandma & Mama. So I have one hell of an act to follow as I grow older http://www.myvision.org.uk.
Spending precious time with my Mama for 4 weeks until I left to come back to the UK in January of 2014 have caused me to reflect on the life of my Family and Mama in particular. I came to the unanimous conclusion of how much I had always taken my Mama for granted https://www.google.com. So in retrospect I have had to chide myself about the things I thought were my given rights without looking more deeply into the hectic roles and responsibilities Mama had undertaken to give of her best! Now that Mama is suffering from www.dementia.org.uk and I could no longer sit down and chat with her about some of the things that are important to me, and for which I would have liked to have an answer. I regretted deeply not being aware of the significance of certain key information that were integral to my Family History.
However I am happy in the Lord to know that Mama has made up her jewels with her Maker and is prepared to face the judgement, when the Heavenly Father comes calling. Mama has worn many hats from the day my dad took sick, was made redundant to his subsequent death years later www.parkinsons.org.uk. Yet she never complained that the burden which she had undertaken was too much and just got on with the job of caring for her family. I know a person with lesser resilience might have crumbled and given up, but not my Mama. She carried out her duties diligently as a Daughter, Wife and Mother until she was no longer able to do so. All of Mama’s 8 children: Balis, Dostan, Byron, Texchus, Ashter, Ratty, Amly and Ervin have so much to thank our Mother for www.ancestrydna.co.uk. We owe her a debt of gratitude that cannot be repaid, and we should be more than grateful to our Papa who chose such a wonderful person to be our Mother!
Today Mother’s Day will be like any other day for Mama as she is only with US in the flesh www.jamaicalabourparty.com. But I am sure for Mama’s Family WE are more than grateful to have her here with US celebrating yet another Mother’s Day. So today I join hands and hearts in celebrating the one the only Mother who chose to give up some privileges and dedicated and sacrificed her life for all her Children https://youtu.be/kJcomeREU2Q. Love you Mama Lou or as Papa was fund of calling you Maam Jess! The Family is spread all over the universe, but WE are there with U in Spirits!
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with https://worldreferee.com/referee/valdin-legister/bio and 3 others.

My clock is telling me it’s gone 12 MN, so MMD has started! After ketching up wid sum writing mek me guh a me bed fi get up Salute 2 of the BEST MOTHERS in the World! Mama & her Best Friend Ms Connie!
Townhead Baptist Church is with Valdin Legister and Mervelee Ratty Nembhard.
CONNIE LEGISTER & LOUISE NEMBHARD… Two of the oldest and longest serving members of our congregation.. Miss Connie and Miss Lou have not only been lifelong members but also lifelong friend… Thank you for showing us what friendship is all about,, may God continue to reward you with good health and long lives

Tomorrow is my Official Mother’s Day so I’ll be celebrating with the persons who means the Most to ME…? Definitely don’t have 2 much Expectations either…!!!
What an UPSET…? The Prince & the Paupers – Man C. & Wigan A….!!! Worth Watching…..

Went 2 the Zoo today to see if I could find some of dem Exotic animals we don’t have back a yard… Me buck up pon plenty…. Now am dead beat!!!

You’re All Caught Up
Check back tomorrow to see more of your memories!

One thought on “Without Prejudice Charter Of Rights Make Robert Buckland Responsible For 7 Years LEYF And Cohorts Target Me DBS Used By Police Paedophiles To Restrict My Movements To Make Me Statistic 1 In 5 Of All Suicides Associated With Unemployment 11/5/2021