See me at www.jbsf.org.uk that Mervelee Ratty Nembhard will use to #nail the #discriminators of past 28+ years by UK government in 2021 We hope you enjoy looking back and sharing your memories on Facebook, from the most recent to those long ago.
So here is Facebook with dem fuckery bout #duplicate update. Wat dick fuck U on bout FB? https://www.linkedin.com still #uploading. Evil…
Naheel Julene Brown Legister sent me #2photos of http://worldreferee.com/referee/valdin-legister/bio. It was like #depression tek flight!

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is in London, United Kingdom.
Taurus: Group activities bring you lots of contentment and happiness. It’s time to reconnect with your favourite people. Lately, you’ve been concentrating on career concerns. Now the pressures of work are easing and you can take things easy.
Evaluation: Where my life is in a #nutshell.

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling inspired with Valdin Legister and 5 others at Old Kent Road.
My #AfricanSister just click from the moment we met. I allow GOD to direct me and read the #Horoscope. Check the lady… #UZOAMAKA who is a #PerformancePoet & #WINSOMEDUNCAN – www.peachespublications.com. I am only able small cog in the machine with my Fight4justice campaign. But I intend to be an #Author
20 years after my https://www.lambethcollege.ac.uk tutors advice me to go to university and #WRITE! I done www.open.ac.uk University, but was too busy being the #Employee to do anything than facing #DISCRIMINATION owing to my #Disabilities.
0:07 / 2:58

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling motivated at Old Kent Road.
I just looked through my https://www.facebook.com memories and is overcome… Because everything from what I went through from arriving in the UK before leaving JA from my #2Son Valdin Legister wedding is coming back to me.
I told everyone I can’t deal with #Rejections, but #ReversePsychology was used to totally rip me apart.
I am happy for the people who have come into my life resulting from the journey of #DISCRIMINATION that LEYF Nurseries put me through because of my #Disabilities.
Th… See More
0:04 / 2:16

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling relaxed.
My first #PublicSpeaking forum. Watch out world?
0:12 / 1:00
6 years ago
I hear dat mi Breda DOSTAN tun Vegetarian ina him Old Days

One thought on “Without Prejudice Police, Have Explaining To Do, They Must Pay Assisting Paedophiles LEYF Re Use My Email DBS Online Application, 2 Miscarriages Of Justice, Hate Crimes, Attempted Murder 10/5