Let me tell the world about http://worldreferee.com/referee/valdin-legister/bio for #starters We hope you enjoy looking back and sharing your memories on Facebook, from the most recent to those long ago.
I’ll end by saying I never #believe I’d live to be #healthy 9 days from my 60th. I’m grateful 4 God’s mercies despite the pressures http://www.myvision.org.uk!
As a #graduate of The www.open.ac.uk University, I can attest to the fact, I am #equipped to be the best in promoting Inclusion from…
No #coincidence that I #saluted Michael Legister on Twitter, only 2 see Valdin Legister #interview. A fi mi Granny Boy dat enuh!
So here is Facebook with dem fuckery bout #duplicate update. Wat dick fuck U on bout FB? LinkedIn still #uploading. Evil…
Naheel Julene Brown Legister sent me #2photos of Valdin Legister. It was like #depression tek flight!
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is in London, United Kingdom.
Taurus: Group activities bring you lots of contentment and happiness. It’s time to reconnect with your favourite people. Lately, you’ve been concentrating on career concerns. Now the pressures of work are easing and you can take things easy.
Evaluation: Where my life is in a #nutshell.
4 years ago
Mervelee Ratty N

One thought on “Without Prejudice DBS Apology In Good Faith Will Be Accepted If They Are Prepared To Take This Opportunity To Clean Up The Discrimination Of Employees Made Voiceless Vulnerable 2nd Miscarriage Of Justice, Years Of Hell Changed Me I Must Move On