Today is the turn of the www.gov.uk/dbs to be #exposed as another TERROR CELLS of #LEYF targeting Mervelee Ratty Nembhard with #cybercrimes. Let me hope they remembered what happened when my #email was used for #fraudulent Online Applications and they can go to my #complaint in 2004 working at King’s College Hospital. THE FESTERING SORE FOOT MUST BE #better soon
11 days b4 my 59th birthday. I became an #OUgraduate weeks b4 my 50th BD. Looking forward to my 60s with gusto. Empowerment & Restoration of Ratty Nembhard http://www.myvision.org.uk
The https://www.gov.uk/employment-tribunal-decisions/ms-m-myers-v-london-early-years-foundation-2300047-2016 have to explain why they didn’t take my concerns about LEYF #noncompliance seriously?
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is in London, United Kingdom.
Taurus: Try not to expect too much from others. If you have a hefty workload, plan to do it alone. You’re very good at working through challenges, refusing to back down at the first hurdle https://fight4justiceadvocacy.business.site. The same can’t be said of a friend or loving partner.
Evaluation: God decided to make me special delivery for my #parents when my sister Yvonne died of #epilepsy age 5 or 6 years old. I was placed 6th with my 7 bredas www.ancestrydna.co.uk. I have lost 2 and 5 remaining. This is my time for reflection and I am thankful to God for providing me with the #support to find my purpose in life www.adwords.google.com.
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling determined in London, United Kingdom.
Taurus: Try not to expect too much from others. If you have a hefty workload, plan to do it alone. You’re very good at working through challenges, refusing to back down at the first hurdle. The same can’t be said of a partner or loving partner.
Evaluation: All I am saying is MNBF Alexander Josephine, don’t believe in horoscope. But reading this is reassuring. I get overwhelmed and paranoid that I can’t cope.
I’ve made my decision, no more spending time beating books. My way from here on. My #brand coming soon…!

MaatfSy u8mr,paondf 2s0lor1noledm6 ·
Finished assignments only left to do captions & print the rest. I can’t be bothered damn tired of seeing dis or dat outa date fi di uptenth times. Mek mi guh sleep my hubby & I have happippointment if he doesn’t change his mind?
My Big Breda Mass Balis call his little sister Ratty & we chat. Him know I don’t have money to run up phone bill.
5 years ago

One thought on “Without Prejudice Rachel Flynn Must Be Another Scapegoat Like Bates Wells Braithwaite, John Fenton Who Was Used By LEYF, Samantha Jones To Target Me, They Must Come Up With Their Explanation Of Discrimination Were They Party To Abuse Rings?