The https://www.gov.uk just #win the #election but why is Mervelee Ratty Nembhard a #prisoner of #paedophiles and #abusers and #haters and #trolls using Social Media to #target me. But the UK government is #responsible for turning blind eye to Hate Crimes We hope you enjoy looking back and sharing your memories on Facebook, from the most recent to those long ago.
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard created a poll — with http://worldrefee.com/referee/valdin-legister/bio and 27 others in London, United Kingdom.
Do you think the news media are giving us the opportunity to speak out against the discrimination of Modern Slavery Practices that are triggering our hidden disabilities into Post Traumatic Stress Disorders (PTSD)?
I am targeting a certain audience, so they understand my https://fight4justiceadvocacy.business.site campaign. Later I will add to my stories. Because I have written Open Letters and challenge LEYF www.leyf.org.uk Nurseries, Bateswells & Braithwaite Solicitors www.bwbllp.com, & https://www.facebook.com and https://www.twitter.com Legal team. That’s before I done 3 GDPR trainings. I am about empowerment of others by #BreakingDownBarriers.
How do reporting helps..?
100%
Are we too scared to act?
This poll has ended.
2 Votes

What’s the reason why our children are being #murdered because no 1 care to act on our concerns? Victoria Climbie, Baby P, et Al www.ofsted.gov.uk.
I listened to the #mother_talking about, her son, killed in London Borough of Southwark. That’s why I will write my review re the Rules of Law www.met.police.uk.

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling thankful with Valdin Legister and 16 others in London, United Kingdom.
Taurus: Don’t always assume that a challenging situation will end in disaster. You have a lot of expert help on hand. By swallowing your pride and asking their advice, you’ll make a good choice. Let this inspire you to expand your skill set.
Evaluation: I am trying to set up my online business, as a Mental Health & SEND Advocate. Here’s the deal, I think I know my family. Especially Mama Lou Wash Belly, more than he knows himself. My 95th birthday and 4th wedding anniversary is around the corner. We are always having our differences. Whether we want to accept, we inherited Mama’s stubborn streak of not talking. Instead of Papa’s kiss and make up before the day end.
Message to Ervin Nembhard, I miss not having him around sharing my defeats and triumphs. I am crying because he allowed others to tear us apart.
I would like him to take the advice he told me he gave to BYRON, when he and his wife had their differences. Because you know what, I have been the #Peacemaker….? But I would rather die than lower my guard for anyone to disrespect me again, like what happened from my own #Family because they don’t know their #1sister, #mother, #friend. I prefer take chances with total strangers. That’s why MNBF is Josephine Alexander. We are kindred spirits and understand each other.
People will always be putting their own interpretation on Human Relationships.
I have this conversation with #NathanMeylor yesterday, and he was talking about how it’s important for family to live good and how much he enjoys family gathering. So already, I am forward planning for the #FamilyReunion_60 www.ancestrydna.co.uk.

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling positive with Valdin Legister and 5 others.
Daily Express The things they say… “Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself” George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)
Time to give credit where credit is due.
Thanks to Jtfoxx & the Team for the empowerment I received attending the free trainings. The #JTFOXX team set me on the pathways recognising how much I use my #CPPDP & #Intellectual Properties building up other brands that were not of benefits to me from I arrived in the UK.
Now #GerryRobert_BootCampWorkshop Team of @Gerry.Robert1 provide the finishing touches that I need to create myself www.adwords.google.com.
I’m going on to making my dreams becoming visions of realities. But I will let these #Role Models be proud of the free training they invest in me by continuing my Fight4justice advocacy from #Cradle2Grave.

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling excited with Burnie Spence in London, United Kingdom.
For all the men, if your pocket not deep, please contact my breda Dostan Nembhard to lengthen them. I am on a mission to promoting my book for its publication so I can officially add #Author to my #MarketBranding. I am desirous of joining WWW.BLACKCARDBOOKS.COM TEAM. Well everyone should know I’m most comfortable with the men…
But wow, I meet some role models female #Authors who I’d like to emulate. Thanks to Gerry.Robert1.
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling thoughtful.
New #Career change. How to avoid

One thought on “Without Prejudice Reason I Ask White Privilege Judge At CMC To Amend Date On Criminal Damage As Anything You Say Can Be Use, If You Fail To Say… 28+ Years Of My Life Destroyed By Judiciary Of England Wales, Criminal Justice System On Behalf Of Abusers 7/5