So www.jbsf.org.uk is where my #credentials are #documented We hope you enjoy looking back and sharing your memories on https://www.fcebook.com, from the most recent to those long ago.
Tired from all the work I managed to get done over the LBHWE – Tidy the Palace, Done sum washing, Iron (tamp) out some clothes, Cooked, & so on & so forth http://www.myvision.org.uk>>> Now everything catching up with me>>> So am Bone Weary & just need to Rest, but have to cum check out the lay of the Ground on FB www.adwords.google.com! Glad I came because I witnessed that my Grandson can spell & write his name from memory www.ofsted.gov.uk. So next time I see my colleague Madonna I can reassure her that despite what’s being said before www.leyf.org.uk>>> OUR ideas are certainly not Old Fashioned & US Practitioners are responsible for supporting, enhancing and extending children’s LEARNING! I don’t give a damn what they want to call it – PLAY or LEARNING https://www.lambethcollege.ac.uk? Children still need a more Knowledgeable other!

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard added 2 new photos to the album: Fotos at Large — with Metropolitan www.met.police.uk Service and 6 others in London, United Kingdom.
May 6, 2014 · ·
WORK of any kinds keep me occupied & going www.healthmanltd.com advice to seek counselling to find out why I react the way I do when LEYF breach the Contract I signed on 7/10/2009.
Naheel Julene Brown Legister is with http://worldreferee.com/referee/valdin-legister/bio and 4 others.
My son wrote his name on his own without looking at anything .. Still can’t believe.
7 years ago
Naheel Julene Brown Legister is with Valdin Legister and 4 others.
My son wrote his name on his own without looking at anything… Still in shock!!!

MAY glorious MAY…!!! Next week is Mother’s Day & then the next is me BD… Hope me find me Age Paper by then to be certain a me age…dwl? LaM age ketching up wid me fi real!!! Me deh a Blighty 2 long – Time fi me guh back a mi Yard http://www.myvision.org.uk?
8 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
Taking care of my hair is not a piece of cake…? I revert to my childhood days – plaits…! I preferred me Natural…! My regular head gear – tie head…! When I want to give dem a surprised I get out di DA’s…? Wonder wat Mother May would say bout me hair now www.ancestrydna.co.uk?
stMmayi Spraio6inS,n nsordh201e3d ·

One thought on “Without Prejudice What Was The Serious Delay In Producing A Judgment Why HHJ Dight Was Issued With Misconduct By Lord Chancellor, Lord Chief Justice What About Charter Of Rights LEYF Must Desist From Using Disclosures In My FILE To Trigger My PTSD 7 Years I Said Goodbye To My Mother With Dementia 6/5