All governments use #voters and then #dump us when we #need their #support so https://www.gov.uk must #answer about my #openletters We hope you enjoy looking back and sharing your memories on Facebook, from the most recent to those long ago.
Dutty head needs washing, but bwoy it tuff…!!! Hair washed, but gal it shrink up…!!! Me tek di Afro pick to it & get out sum a di natty natty, but nuh easy task…? As U can see me did inherit good hair from me mix up mix up Family on both sides www.ancestrydna.co.uk!!!
So me guh teach dem dah ropes bout gardening http://myvision.org.uk. Only fi dem tun roun a cum gi me ultimatum www.leyf.org.uk? Now me know how Cecil McKenzie from Kilsome did feel when we a wuk a MAFF & dem guh tell him fi guh climb up pon roof fi guh water plants/flowers www.ofsted.gov.uk? KMN dem can tap thief wey de likkle blessings dat God Almighty grant us www.jbsf.org.uk? Den dem tun roun & tek de credit fi all U duh https://www.lambethcollege.ac.uk. God gi me di faith fi deal wid dem www.adwords.google.com. Dem sey U han ina Tiger mouth U betta tek time pull it out, suh me naw mek di lef know wey di right know a GiH tall www.ico.org.uk SAR?

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Winsome Duncan: Author, Artist & Book Confidence Coach www.peachespublications.co.uk and 7 others.
Just dun sum wuk fi dah Slavery even dou me pramas meself me nah duh numo a me yard https://careers.kch.nhs.uk! But U know wat if me nuh dweet a mi yard non nah get dun & me woan able fi reach dah TARGETS https://www.jobs.nhs.uk! Suh me a duh lika Brer Anancy – kep 1 step a di CL dem http://unison.org.uk.

Question? Just dawned on me am in the kitchen cooking rice… Why was the RICE they planted in JA called Coolie Rice? My dad was Negro & planted it in Mass George Ackbersingh who was Indian pond. So the only other alternative is to think that the Rice was introduced to the Island by the Indentured Labourers? If me friend Israel aka Bada Dujon dad of Yvonne Dujan who was the authority on Indian culture, heritage & traditions was still around I could ask him https://www.google.com? Guess he used to trumpet it out but I wasn’t paying much attention then? Hope no 1 no badda cum tell me sey dere is no such ting as Coolie Rice still? I know everything about the starting to the ending when it comes to the CR. Strangely enough I was 1 picky eater & never ate it until much later. But I did love the Maar Water www.open.ac.uk!!!

The weekend leading up to the BH I dedicated myself to sum outstanding tasks – washing the tuff dutty hair, spring cleaning the house, delivering the food TOM requested, cooking what my stomach asked for, etc, etc www.heal-d.co.uk. I spent a mighty long time sorting out some bizz which I could otherwise used more productively and kept the mobile phone switched off www.desmondproject.org.uk. So if U don’t have my HP don’t bother call www.diabetes.org.uk? So today I am working in the background, but will be keeping my eyes on the SM to see if there is anything of interests circulating www.met.police.uk?

When I saw Ms UNA yesterday she did mentioned that Jenny ACKBERSINGH had passed on, but I totally forgot until I spoke with breda Balis last night (told U I am getting older www.healthmanltd.com?) So speaking about famous names out of TOWNHEAD/Ground Rd – the ACKBERSINGH & Mass George in particular was 1 such persons. He had the sawmill & the rice paddy fields where the likes of my dad Mass Ivan used to plant rice with the help of my breda BYRON. I know breda B. is from Ms Jenny’s era and his eldest daughter is married to Ms Jenny’s husband Byran’s family down the line, so what better way to keep the history of TOWNHEAD and the many Stalwarts alive? RIP Ms Jenny www.aoug.org.uk!!!

Almost reached dah TARGETS dem!!! Moi ago bed dung…
ON THIS DAY 9 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with EYFS and 7 others .
Doing Moi Maypole Dancing… If only they knew…? Everything I do have MEANING – Dem sey Kin Teeth a nuh Laugh https://www.daynurseries.co.uk!!
Brrrgh… Artic Weather – Moi month & am still dressed in Moi HG wid dah Heat tun up!!! Moi a listen Vibes & may have heard of an outing 4 her SD – Whole Heap a Ole JA Stars at Brixton…. Dah Price nuh 2 bad either!!!

You’re All Caught Up
Check back tomorrow to see more of your memories

One thought on “Without Prejudice My Ethnicity Estimate Makes Mervelee Myers Who I Am, My Aunty Anita Who Was Forced Into Madness, Lived In A Cave, Wondered The Streets, Died On The Road, I Am Prisoner Of LEYF, HMCTS, Police 7 Years 6/5