I have a #big mouth not only to say #amen and #agree to ALL. Am applying the #CriticalThinking from www.open.ac.uk to We hope you enjoy looking back and sharing your memories on Facebook, from the most recent to those long ago.
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling optimistic with Burnie Spence.
I am swallowing my pride and putting my cards on the table. I am aiming to publish my first book after my career change and becoming an #Author. However I need money to join WWW.BLACKCARDBOOKS.COM to be getting the package completed. If in doubt check my Fight4justice campaign, views on a particular post on Facebook about the social comments regarding the changes in my native JA. I am confident I can be a success with coaching from @Gerry.Robert1. What we share in common, #WSOH. Ok that’s not going to get me the package, I am looking a loan. Promise is enough to get me signed up tomorrow if I can assure them I can come up with the MONEY?

Touched by this Author and I’m already on the road to becoming a published #Author myself. Finally found the right deal with @Gerry.Robert1 at the Doubletree By Hilton London Victoria today. I have a few books in me to share my experiences and help children and their families. I am passionate about multi generational working approach from #Cradle2Grave. Thanks to Kathryns Books – Usborne Group for the crowdfunding. That’s my #Charity taking shape.

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling inspired in London, United Kingdom.
Just got in… #Cuz Tathlyn I get the message from the phone, thanks for the link. Will check for ur mobile # in my book to find out if you have WhatsApp?
Going to eat, do some work, because tomorrow is the last day of Bootcamp Workshop.

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling energized at Doubletree By Hilton London Victoria.
Muiaty SpSsl6ft,o nsd2or0uieu17osd · London ·
Making the most of the opportunities!

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling optimistic with Valdin Legister and 5 others in London, United Kingdom.
Daily www.express.co.uk Russell Grant Taurus: You’ll get an opportunity to share your expertise with people who are eager to learn. You’ll gain just as much from them as they will from you. In the long run this will open doors for you personally and professionally.
Well if this isn’t #Prophecy, I don’t know what else is? I’m ready but I am mindful of my #WifelyCommitments, and is patiently waiting for the #Husband to write his bet.
This means I will be late for the 2nd Day of #GerryRobert_BootCampWorkshop.
But I am determined to take the opportunity… Who knows Mass Tom might hit the jackpot, and then I am set for life.
But that would give me more opportunities to focus on making the dreams, visions of realities…
5 years ago

One thought on “Without Prejudice HHJ Marc Dight CBE Is A Designated Civil District Judge With Links To Samantha Jones And LEYF Covering Abuse Rings The ET Rejected Additional Witness Statement Can Robert Buckland Charter Of Rights 20/5/ Children Are At Risk Of Harm 6/5