I #invested in https://fight4justiceadvocacy.businesss.site and #Facebook the #CYBERBULLIES continuing to #terrorise me We hope you enjoy looking back and sharing your memories on Facebook, from the most recent to those long ago.
Every time mi Cum dem change supn pon mi. Ratty nuh too used to nuh Sudden Changes pon mi God in Heaven atall! Too much wucking out how sinting wuck? I finish off my Documentations & dat trigger aneda Phone Call re dem Damn Piss Teking. Nearly finish di 2 Assignments dat mi hab left. Den I am boud fi gi dis place a gud tidy up. Mass Tom dung pon mi! Don’t know wat PLANS him have in Mind? I need to buy me a New Key Board as i tiyad a dis one dat kep sticking.
I don’t need any one to give me what is Mine. I Claim in Jesus Name?
Naheel Julene Brown Legister is with http://worldreferee.com/referee/valdin-legister/bio and Richard Washington.
This is what the National Premiere League Referee and Assistant Referee in Jamaica for 2016 looks like. Congratulations on a job well done. Keep up the good work!
Taurus 5.5.16 Keep your head down and stay quiet. Take the chance to rest, think and draw breath. Work on private affairs, health and new plans. This evening you’re ready to re-enter the scene and assume control. Call me to hear about the financial slow down.
I just come back from out the Road & I AM EATING ICECREAM www.diabetes.org.uk. That’s wat I feel fi eat & mi a Nyam Icecream in Moderation www.desmond-project.org.uk. Making up 4 all the S&S these past Months? Me gone now & remember I am still in the foreground Tecking in wat a gwaan www.heal-d.co.uk. Ratty always pick up herself, brush herself off, ready for the next step of that Journey called LIFE!
Valdin Legister is with Mervelee Ratty Nembhard.
Mi nuevo mejor amigo in Mexico……. I bought him ice cream today!!!
Happy TEACHER’S Day 2 me 2 www.jbsf.org.uk! I am more than willing able & capable to do Jah’s work www.ofsted.gov.uk. God knows why He created me with all these Deficits & Limitations http://www.slam-iapt.nhs.uk? Maybe I’d not be as Humble as I aught 2 be & treated others like they are Less Than an Animals. Remember this is Animal Town & if there is cruelty to Animals, the RSPCA will come & get Ur CRUEL, BAD, EVIL, WICKED Arse fi sure 1 a dese days www.met.police.uk? My PRAYER has gone up to my Mama & Papa’s GOD & God surely answers Prayers in His own Time, He is the Master. So all those who Ready to Come Jump on my Bandwagon now the Hard Graft has been put in http://www.myvision.org.uk? Dem cawn Back wey demselves & guh to France from mi!!!! Mi gone back gone duh me Research cause me a get Pay fi duh di Frigging WUCK!
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Valdin Legister and 7 others.
My Credentials… I’ve waited so many Years 4 My chance 2 become Somebody!!! Send up Ur Prayers on MY Behalf plz…

One thought on “Without Prejudice Dame Cressida Dick Best Call Off Those Police, IOPC Involved In The Terrorism, Hate Crimes Of Mervelee Myers Or They Might Have To Arrange A Prayer Breakfast With The Clergy To Settle The Matter Of LEYF Abuse Rings Operating Out Of HOC Nursery Petition Rejected 6/5