Let me say about my #contributions to www.ancestrydna.co.uk when MAMA LOU call me to #help the #family in need We hope you enjoy looking back and sharing your memories on Facebook, from the most recent to those long ago.
Up B & E writing the Bibliography for TA course. Make sure to put on Heating as soon as Missa T get up. Can’t tek nuh neng-a-nengeh in my ears.
Had kitchen door open whilst cooking yesterday. Mass T can’t understand why & order me to close it. I complied. I have experiences to help me over this Hurdle but still isn’t easy. I’ll continue as I am meant to go on. It’s called Multi-generational Approach from Cradle to Grave http://www.myvision.org.uk.
A coulda how @LEYF suh damn facety fi cum Stereotype, Label, Judge, Marginalise, Ostracise, Exclude & waanfi DESTROY Mervelee Myers fi duh di WUCK. @LEYF www.leyf.org.uk betta write dat Derogatory Clause fi all di Employees Life dem Frig-Up? I am Speaking up for myself. I have been out of the closet long time & made no Secret re my MENTAL HEALTH ISSUES www.healthmanltd.com advised me  to seek CBT.
Need to have a wash to go to my TA class b4 coming back to face the Heat. I’ll try encourage Tom to sit in the Sun that is already up when it warm up…?
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard added a new photo to the album: Fotos at Large — in London, United Kingdom.
May 5, 2016 · ·

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Michael Legister.
Glad dem called off the STRIKE! I need to do my Walking 2 so I can tek 3 inches off my Belly! I need to be able to see my waist line in 2 weeks time? So sum1 reminded me that I once had a WW! U would never think so now, but I am working hard to get back in shape! Coco-cola Bottle Shape dat is?
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Valdin Legister and 2 others.
Saluting 1 Professional who has being Instrumental in the Life of my son http://worldreferee.com/referee/valdin-legister/bio Life! Just realising the Important Role that Mr Dennis May has played in my son’s Life. The more Our Knowledge increased the better WE are Equipped to Deal with all the Big Issues that Life Throws at US?
Can’t get much Satisfactions – & I tried>>> Managed to do all I set out to do on this Long Bank Holiday Week-End! 3 days in QP & I have an early 2moro>>> Who knows supn might just haffi give fi real.
Tom is buried in the Snooker that is going neck & neck with Selby & O’Sullivan! I know who Tom would like to win, but there might be an upset?
Naheel Julene Brown Legister is with Valdin Legister and Mervelee Ratty Nembhard.
The Legisters. Happy Birthday Adrina the beautiful rose among the good looking thorns.

One thought on “Without Prejudice When Mr John Armstrong Tried To Stitch Me Up He Said He Was Not Aware Of The Charter Of Rights, LEYF Claim They Have No Data For Me, WPJ Do HMCTS, JCIO, IOPC Best Watch Murder Analysed June O’Sullivan Lost Her Mask Of Sanity With MBE