See www.jbsf.org.uk too We hope you enjoy looking back and sharing your memories on Facebook, from the most recent to those long ago.
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is at The Legacy of Bishop RH Parkinson.
Happy 14th birthday to my #granddaughter Adrina Legister. And to MNBF wife Mrs A.R. Wishing both of you every wishes that you are dreaming of becoming realities. From Grandma Ratty & Josephine Alexander.
Going back to bed now. My new phone, thanks to the #RADAR http://www.radar-cns.org Team at Kings College Hospital is ready. See U at JA 55 PB

ON THIS DAY 4 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling excited.
Please pass this to LEYF www.leyf.org.uk Nurseries. They know by this how I stop from exterminating all of those who discriminate and were guilty of #ModernDaySlavery.
Now I get ready for the #FreeTraining…
London Evening Standard
Swearing is good for you
Swearing before exercise ‘boosts muscle strength and stamina’
STANDARD.CO.UK
Swearing before exercise ‘boosts muscle strength and stamina’
Swearing out loud before working out can boost muscle strength and

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling amused in London, United Kingdom.
Really, wondering who?
No One Cares
😓

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling sore in London, United Kingdom.
What the heck, it’s #HayFeverSeason! My first attack and hoping I never have another? Everything is sore and don’t bode well for a someone with www.diabetes.org.uk like me.
Now I go cook Saltfish & Food, going free training later.
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling determined in London, United Kingdom.
I am in urgent #NEED of a #Mediator to te

One thought on “Without Prejudice The Judiciary Of England Wales, Criminal Justice System Will Need My Help To Sort The Early Years Sector Am Expert Authority Cradle To Grave June O’Sullivan Mask Of Sanity Slip When She Was Awarded MBE 5/5