See http://www.myvision.org.uk for how long I have #invested in my #passions We hope you enjoy looking back and sharing your memories on Facebook, from the most recent to those long ago.
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling determined in London, United Kingdom.
I am in urgent #NEED of a #Mediator to tell my #Husband, “I have Work to catch up with”. That’s the only way, I am going to achieve my goals and help myself in getting back to “So Called Normality?”
Hey the man just come TURN OF THE LIGHT & ASKING IF I AM #SICK?
Hey this man don’t know how much “Mervelee Myers is #Driven” to rid myself of the #Labels that is refusing to peel off… I am remembering a quote from the LEYF www.leyf.org.uk Nurseries CEO #Blog of June 2012.
GOD, “I am asking for deliverance from the #Enemy within?
Now I go to my bed, I have a #FreeTraining to attend later in the PM!
Him damn lucky I have no need to resort to what #MsConnie told me about that wife, after she got the #RingponFINGER? 3 years coming up after my #Birthday!

ON THIS DAY 5 years agoMervelee Ratty Nembhard
May 5, 2016 · ·
Completed Teaching Assistant Training
May 5, 2016
Another CPPDP
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Mirwais Ahmedzai and Olive Regis-Williams at Storm Family Centre.
May 5, 2016 · · London ·
Completed Teaching Assistant Training
May 5, 2016 with Mirwais Ahmedzai and Olive Regis-Williams at Storm Family Centre
Another CPPDP

Have to wait all these years before the door is finally opening for me. Thanks to my HCT TA assessor Danielle Williams who identify my Professionalism from 2nd day I attended class.
I have been to Hell & back on 2 separate occasions. This time I Fight Hammer Tooth & Nail in my https://fight4Justiceadvocacy.business.site.
My tutor Danielle Williams just invited me to join her on her next TA courses in my Specialist Area of Early Years Education. Empowerment is what its all about. I am being Acknowledged for my Professionalism & other Qualifications. Instead of being viewed as a Threat to Some Unscrupulous Unprofessional INCOMPETENCE?
I will no longer waste my time on Tea-Leaf!
· Westmoreland Parish, Jamaica ·
Up B & E writing the Bibliography for TA course. Make sure to put on Heating as soon as Missa T get up. Can’t

One thought on “Without Prejudice My Images Can Be Found On The Internet From I Begged The South London Press To Publish My Story, I Have Been On Sky News Re LEYF To Face Of Windrush70 ITV Not To Mention Lovena Brown Celebrity Online 17