If #Facebookterrorists continue to #taunt me I will make a #podcast of www.express.co.uk contributions to MHC We hope you enjoy looking back and sharing your memories on Facebook, from the most recent to those long ago.
Teking ME Lazy Arse offa FB & guh find supn Productive 2 do yah sah http://www.myvision.org.uk!

The Scammers dem Tired of me Cussing out dem Razz, suh resorting to emails? Me Tired a dem & if I could I’d gather dem ina Barrel & ketch dem a Fire https://www.policeconduct.gov.uk!
Happy Birthday 2 my former Frome Secondary School now Technical High Classmate of 1976 Delroy Robinson! Can’t believe how times have flown & I have not laid eyes on this breda 4 all these years. He is the same BS – Taurus like Bad Ole Me! So wat more can I say? Have a fab day Mate & We surely haffi link up 1 day fi talk bout dem days back at Frome School & Westmoreland galangings?
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard added 12 new photos to the album: Adrina K. Legister — in Westmoreland Parish.
Celebrating 10 years of My Grand Daughter!

Transferrable Skills: My AET was practising to do his tie over the W/E, but he just couldn’t get it! Told him my Papa did taught me & when I was home recently saw http://worlreferee.com/referee/valdin-legister/bio showing his breda Kevin to do different styles. If only I had paid more attention? Now T will have to go ask his son Trevor to teach him again! That’s it, if U have any skill that is not used for decades. There is every likelihood U will lose it? All dem HCU IGNARAMOUS plz tek note>>>>
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Daily Express and 11 others .
March 9, 2013 · ·
Tom came & established his Family…

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard likes a photo on Photo Contest.
I was informed she is from my parish Westmoreland! U guh deh Girl!
Traceyann M.’s Photo
PHOTO CONTEST
Traceyann M.’s Photo
Simple spring look
Went 2 East Street market yessi

One thought on “Without Prejudice Let LEYF, BSB, HMCTS, SRA, JCIO, IOPC, MOPAC, CCMCC Know That White Privilege Judge Has No Rights To Assume After Refusing To Act About LEYF, HMCTS, Police Discrimination I Was Not At BIB 15/11/2020 5/5