Tell https://www.policeconduct.gov.uk that the www.met.police.uk is under #scrutiny We hope you enjoy looking back and sharing your memories on Facebook, from the most recent to those long ago.
ON THIS DAY 1 year ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard just done YouTube FACEBOOK #memories about being out after the #nervous breakdown. And the role Pembroke House played in getting Merveleeconsultancy into #volunteering. From there Cardboard Citizens to Morley College London to Globe Theatre. Time to PUBLISH https://fight4justiceadvocacy.business.site first BOOK.
Pembroke House
The Daily Mirror have featured our Covid-19 distribution service in their ‘coronavirus hero’ series.
Take a read of the article below ⬇️
Help us continue. S… See More
‘Deliveroo-style’ volunteers send food and medicine to thousands in lockdown
MIRROR.CO.UK
‘Deliveroo-style’ volunteers send food and medicine to thousands in lockdown
The scheme, set up by Pembroke House in Walworth, south London, involves dozens of riders taking vital supplies to people unable to leave their homes or unemployed due to the coronavirus outbreak

All a enuh dat a Tek mi tun #Kunumunnu, back wey wid dat. Mi tap prop up enuh to Royal Card!
Taurus: Think about it before turning down the chance to join a new group or society. Even if it isn’t your scene, consider what a great opportunity this could be. It might help widen your social circle.
Evaluation: I can’t get to church tomorrow to hear Alexander Manuel, sing. I need to rest, finish sort indoors and go through my mail. After that I am good to go. Joining more charity and taking up volunteering. But this time, I am going to be selective.
As for the DWP, I am getting the Metropolitan Police Service to escort me to the interview on the 15/5/2018. Call the #Police4me. Tell them it’s a case of emergency.
Dem madass fuckers will not be stitching me up at Peckham Jobcentre. So what dem think dem a go section me? I have been working with my Fight4justice campaign and Theresa May government not going to get away with allowing the https://www.gov.uk/employment-tribunal-decisions/ms-m-myers-v-london-v-early-years-foundation-2300047-2016 to abuse their power of authority and preside over another miscarriage of justice and get away.
I am going to bed, am tired

INSPIRED THINKING “If you can’t convince them, confuse them” Harry S. Truman (18854-1972)
Proud #Jamaicans!
0:16 / 1:34

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is celebrating a birthday with http://worldreferee.com/refeee/valdin-legister/bio and 5 others in London, United Kingdom.
Happy birthday to Elijah’s #grandma. Wishing you all the best on this your special day. You share your DOB with my #granddaughter_AdrinaLegister, who is 14 years old.
3 years ago

One thought on “Without Prejudice June O’Sullivan Must Be Brought To Justice From Her Mask Of Sanity Slip When She Got Her MBE, Targeted Women In Management-Leadership To Set Up Abuse Ring Where Is Neil King, Rashid Iqbal And Cohorts 5/5/21