This is how https://www.gov.uk turns a #blind eye to #LEYF the #Paedophiles operating out of UK government HOC Nursery We hope you enjoy looking back and sharing your memories on https://www.facebook.com, from the most recent to those long ago.
Taurus If you’re looking for answers or inspiration regarding money you’ll find them today. Try to be cautious with travel. Private developments are intriguing but keep AFFAIRS to to yourself – a SECRET is not FOOLPROOF. Call to hear about the Financial Slow Down.

I am going to my bed early cause I have a Dozen + 1 Things to get Done 2moro! Wondering who is there to Lay the Foundation? All dem a Chat me naw Watch Dat! Oh by the way 2moro is my Precious Grand Daughter Adrina K. Valdin Legister BD! Have to think of supn special 4 her 10th BD no doubt!
So the Natural Hair is Washed & Groomed ready 4 MBBDTTD on the 19th & 21st May 2014! Wat a Marshal Law aguh galang ina Southwark fi Real! This is al whole day’s work 4 me & it’s a good thing I don’t have to pay Myself?
ME, MYSELF & Blinking I (Eye)! Have much 2 Celebrate?
ON THIS DAY 7 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard likes an article.
Really interesting
Career Curveballs: The Year I Was Diagnosed with Depression
WWW.LINKEDIN.COM
Career Curveballs: The Year I Was Diagnosed with Depression
This post is part of a series in which LinkedIn Influencers share how…
1nda if this is Relevant 2 ME? Taurus April 21 – May 21. After all the recent excitement, it’s not surprising that you need some time to yourself. But keep those lines of communication open, especially if all is not well between you and a loved one. On Tuesday, good news fills you with fresh hope and a desire to reinvent yourself. Now is the time to start making all those all-important plans. Curtsey of Lori Reid Sunday Express Magazine.
Come 2 check out wat’s a gwaan pon SM>>> Suh since nutn much nah galang, mek me get on wid my galanging den? Everytime me cum round dis blinking tink the Print Head Cartridge is freaking jammed! Lawd knows I doan hab time nor skellion fi deal wid it right yah now?
Tun on mi comps fi sort out imp bizz & got carried away by FB…! Suh mek me tek a break & sort out dat bizz now…? Back ina mo…..

You’re All Caught Up
Check back tomorrow to see more of your memories!

One thought on “Without Prejudice Justice Simler Who Sent My Claim To EAT With Caveats Discriminates Against Me After HHJ Shanks Say I Made Up Disabilities, She Agrees With Paul Kernaghan, What Fact Did She Use