So http://judicialconduct.judiciary.gov.uk is a #terror cell for #LEYF and cohorts #paedophiles We hope you enjoy looking back and sharing your memories on Facebook, from the most recent to those long ago.
ON THIS DAY 1 year ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
If #anyone deem it #right to #remove any of Mervelee Ratty Nembhard POST saying they not #relevant, don’t #tag me!!!
ON THIS DAY 1 year ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
Ok Monro Ralston matters #sorted. Link U #later!!!
ON THIS DAY 1 year ago
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Ervin Nembhard.
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard must #thank Sir #AbdulSattar for #engaging with Merveleeconsultancy and https://fight4justiceadvocacy.business.site. Really APPRECIATE!!!

ON THIS DAY 3 years ago Arian Murray is with https://worldreferee.com/referee/valdin-legister/bio and 27 others in Frome, Westmoreland, Jamaica.
A fabulous and fantastic Friday to you all!!
Cool & deadly in my #sunglasses, from my MNBF Alexander Josephine. I have a wicked dress sense, added to my other eccentricities.
Which do you prefer?
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is in Bermondsey.
Today I am in mourning for my #aunt, my Father’s youngest sister. I have a busy schedule ahead of me. Funeral service at 11:30. Mental Health Research interview at KINGS College Hospital at 3:00. #LEYF will not get away with discrimination by claiming my MOTHER death have anything to do with what they have done to destroy my life from 23rd July 2014 to date. The https://www.gov.uk/employment-tribunal-decisions/ms-m-myers-v-london-early-years-foundation-2300047-2016 will be liable for the judgement online that set me up as a target for Terrorism

One thought on “Without Prejudice Justice Simler, Paul Kernaghan, Shanks, Parfitt, Hildebrand, Martin, Dight, Clarke, Sterlini, Zimmel, Rand, Manners, HMCTS, CCMCC, JCIO, IOPC, BSB, SRA, Must Be Charge With Charter Of Rights 12 Codes Against Me After Mum’s Death Making Me A Victim Of Mental And Physical Impairment LEYF Paedophiles… My Nephew Was Born On 7/9/92