No #please don’t go to https://fight4justiceadvocacy.business.site for more #clarifications too We hope you enjoy looking back and sharing your memories on Facebook, from the most recent to those long ago.
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling thankful in London, United Kingdom.
Taurus: You’re highly emotional about money. It feels like your partner doesn’t respect your attitude about saving. Every time a cheque comes in, your loved one has spent it on wasteful things. It’s time to talk. Talking to a counsellor could be helpful.
Evaluation: This has nothing to do with my partner.
Yesterday, he got ready to go out. But it was raining and he came back saying his #legscantcarry him. I know he was going to stock up the freezer.
Let me go see what www.gov.uk/universalcredit contact me about?
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is celebrating everyday.
Daily www.express.co.uk Russell Grant Taurus: Now you can rest and unwind without feeling guilty. Let your imagination unfurl listening to soothing music or soaking in a scented bath. Your subconscious has been struggling to come to the surface but you’ll now begin a creative project.
So I am waiting… for whatever is due to me to start all those #Projects.
Oh by the way, I have to go do my #Research about the Small claims court. I have years of dues to collect from I joined and even to when I am not working. Now they trying to trick me to #Resign, but not until hell freeze over. What’s due to #MerveleeMyers, they better hand it over before I have to go study the #LawBooks again like I done for LEYF Nurseries?

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling ready.
I am focusing on finding all the opportunities available on offer. Some of the best things in life are free, but we have to be prepared to make the sacrifice and #InvestinOurself
JT Foxx Fan Page
Free 1 Day Event with World’s #1 Wealth Coach: Learn how to grow your business with more profits and more results. This is a test event worth $5,000 where JT Fo… See More
Millionaire Underdog London 6/1/17
MEETJTFOXX.COM
Millionaire Underdog London 6/1/17
Spend one day with JT Foxx, the World’s Wealth Coach, so that 2017 is your best year ever. Remember, when we get rid of our excuses, we will find our results!

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling inspired in London, United Kingdom.
Strangely enough I only look at my #GraduationCD 8 years after. Now I am thinking of my #1STBOOK. Thanks for the empowerment Jtfoxx.
JT Foxx Fan Page
#JTFoxx #WorldsNrWealthCoach
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard added 24 new photos to the album: Graduation 2009 by Ann Marie Tomlinson and Mervelee Ratty Nembhard — with https://www.gov.uk/employment-tribunal-decisions/ms-m-myers-v-london-early-years-foundation-2300047-2016 and 5 others.
Time is the Master as it’s been 8 years since my graduation… I am just downloading the photos from the CD. There is hope yet for the #BOOKS?
4 years ago
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard added 7 new photos to the album: Graduation 2009.
4 years ago
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard added a new photo to the album: Graduation 2009.

One thought on “Without Prejudice Press, Social Media, TV, Charities, HCT Group, Cardboard Citizens, Unions, BSB, HMCTS, JCIO, IOPC, Will Wish They Were Not Party To LEYF Abuse Rings, Miscarriages Of Justice After Losses 3/5/2021