So www.leyf.org.uk is under #scrutiny for the #abuse REVIEWS We hope you enjoy looking back and sharing your memories on https://www.facebook.com, from the most recent to those long ago.
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard added 7 new photos to the album: Graduation 2009.
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard added a new photo to the album: Graduation 2009 www.open.ac.uk/ceremonies.
Trying to create my Graduation Album, but not easy. Lets see if I am on the right track? Too serious
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling excited in London, United Kingdom.
Check out the latest, now I get to work b4 settling in on Facebook & social media. Making an effort to keep out of temptation way… ?

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is celebrating success.
My #Son Kevin Murray https://youtu.be/kJcomeREU2Q & https://worldreferee.com/referee/valdin-legister/bio are past pupils. And my #Grandson_KEVINJNR is now threading the boards. Proud of my contributions to my #FamilyEducation. The chains of poverty must be broken http://www.myvision.org.uk!
Manning’s School is feeling excited.
The 2017 CSEC rankings are out. Manning’s School is one of only two co-ed schools in the top 10, the other being Campion. We moved up 5 places from 14th in 2016 to 9th in 2017. Congratulations are also in order for our neighbours Belmont Academy who came in at 13th up from 32nd. You can get more information regarding the rankings here http://jablogz.com/…/jamaicas-top-performing-secondary…/. #Vita

So I get the good news so I share. My niece Sara-Kay NEMBHARD is on the Deans List at UTEC in her 1st year. My breda www.ancestrydna.co.uk BYRON must be looking down from Heaven with such pride & joy.
Remember the promise I made to him on his Death Bed when his Faculties were shutting down in 2008.
Despite the challenges I am trying to stick to the promise.
At this time I also want to acknowledge the contributions of Trevor Hutchins aka Cecil Gillette cuz of my #2son Valdin Legister. Haven’t had time since Mama’s death but am back on the road to recovery.
NEMBHARD & #ProudDispiteTheOdds

Good thing I never let the Grab-Lose-Asses get to me & not answer the phone because my breda Doston call. Tell him about living far from the Phone, can’t afford to spend Benefits on Bill.
At least I could share my fears about my concerns. I know he genuinely cares about Tom.
Next we chat bout Family, nosey in other people business in the nicest ways. & Doston prattle on about our fave subject my #2son Valdin Legister. These days I have a LABID…!
Then we got to the Lighter Moments VAL progress on the FIFA stage. So proud of my SONS.
Rain came so Doston went to get VAL washing. #United#Family#InFaceOfAdversity.
Guess I am even at a #SafePlace to deal with #Half?
I was sat finishing my final write up f

One thought on “Without Prejudice Criminal Justice System And Judiciary Of England And Wales Must Be Charged Via Charter Of Rights Targeting Me On Behalf Of LEYF Abuse Rings