So https://www.facebook.com continues the #cyberbullying We hope you enjoy looking back and sharing your memories on Facebook, from the most recent to those long ago.
An innocent Young Man was taken from his bed & murdered. History repeats & the stories have not changed. Dead tells no tale?
I’m a #writer & stories must be told. The writings have been on the wall 4 years. It started in GaGa St, close to home. 2 girls
I’m saddened by loss of my #freedom in the UK. But in anguish abt my native parish & JA in general!
How many of us are prepared to turn a blind eye, to be in with the crowd? Whilst innocent lives are lost & blood run…
Every1 is an ICT #sensation, telling lurid stories. But is there any substance & what are we doing to help?
My old folks say the longest liver, will see the most. Reality hits home, when we are affected. Who is next?
I’m hoping no 1 is going to call me a #sceptic? But can U recall when I got troll 4 writing abt the scourge of violence..?
Now, I catch up with the ironing. Getting my li

One thought on “Without Prejudice White Privilege Judge Will Know On 4/6/2021 How Corrupt Judiciary Of England And Wales Criminal Justice System Is Paedophile Lovers, Murderers In Their Ranks Hounding Me 2/5/21