Sorry Elvis Grant but I #must use your #Page to share since https://www.facebook.com use other people’s #misery to target me. Hope you don’t mind too much. Don’t know Ur story but I #understand
Going out with Stacey-Jane Whitfield later to celebrate her Promotions to being Manager at Fitzrovia- the Nursery I started when I joined WCS now LEYF www.leyf.org.uk! Good things come to those who wait & Stacey deserved her Recognition 4, 4 years of doing the Manager’s Job at Luton Street when I started in April 2010? Big Congratz & take Ur Bow Ms SJW!
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Labourite Bwoy and 6 others.
December 19, 2013 · ·
I swear I never even tasted it?
Only Believe & Thou Shall Receive – My Month started with Good Things fi Real! Was wondering where the Money coming from to buy a NEAP to get the Hair Sorted b4 the BE. AGWHI came in LN & a BWA in the Post>>> Wow AET said no Hats nor DA accepted so have to get this Hair how He wants to see it BBD? When it comes to the time I can’t Manage this hair any more I will put the Scissors to it again I believe?
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Neil Coyle MP and 9 others.
December 19, 2013 · ·
On the Train to Work when sum1 left their Umbrella behind. Tried to alert the Person, but 2 Late. Since no1 decided to take it, I waited til the train pulled into the last stop & take it. Big umbrella & all in good shape & am sure I will not be charged by Big Massah Upstairs fi nutn http://www.myvision.org.uk?
The Days of INNOCENCE were long gone by the Time this photo was taken in my L/T? These days I am wont to use whatever Means I can as THERAPHY to overcome some of the Conflicts & H/I that may occur as I age>>> No Time to Waste as there are 2 Much at Stake!
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Paul Tomlinson and 7 othersat Townhead Westmoreland JA.
Here is the BD present I got 4 U Mr Fitzy MERCY!!! Blessings & Guidance Sir Fitzroy Scott!!!
Was watching that OU programme Protecting Our Parents on BBC 2 last night & couldn’t help but Shed a Tear or 2? It hit so close to Home & is so Realistic of the Truth we have to Deal with as WE aged! I have been around for many Moons & helped with Caring for my Elder Relatives with Varying Health Issues. So I am Living Proof that I know exactly what Life holds if WE are Lucky to share any such Experiences! Mama has cared for Everyone & Anyone who needed her services in her Life Time when she was Well… & even though She was not Blessed with Education to be a Nurse, she had the Compassion, Empathy & Every other Qualities Necessary to do her Caring Role. This enabled her to Make the Lives of the Elderly & Sick more Bearable b4 their Times on this Earth Expired! God Bless U Mama for All U Thought me about HUMANITY!
Valdin Legister is with Toya Nembhard and Mervelee Ratty Nembhard.
Jtuneg Sn1m1a, pgomnsa2o0cr1heegdhn3lo ·
Grandma sporting her shades!
So loved Working with the Young Children from day 1! They say the Strangest thing & are Straight up with their Thoughts no Matter what? So little Jamie with a glint in his eyes asked… “How old are U…?” I replied 35 & turned the question on him! L/J looked at me with a cheeky grin on his face & replied… “I am 36!” Now here is the EYFS in Practice & they want to tell me I am not supposed to use my God Given Gift to support, enhance & extend Children’s D&L?
0:04 / 0:46
Teacher-Teacha.
2moro 03.05.2012 is Mayoral Elections… God spare Moi life Moi a go a de Work, but nuh sure wat ago happen arta dat…? Boris J., Ken L., Brian P., Jenny J., S. Benito, etc, etc… I doan know…?
9 years ago

One thought on “Without Prejudice Struggling To Understand Why Am Penalised For Surviving Childhood Traumas, 2 Miscarriages Of Justice Attempted Murder, Assaults, Sectioning At Hand Of LEYF, HMCTS, CCMCC, JCIO, IOPC, BSB, SRA, Scammers