The http://judicialconduct.judiciary.gov.uk must be #charged with HATE CRIMES
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is celebrating everyday in London, United Kingdom.
Daily www.express.co.uk Russell Grant – Taurus: Someone is urging you to make a change. Instead of digging in your heels, be open to taking their suggestion. You will be delighted to discover a hidden creative talent. You will never know your full potential unless you accept new challenges.
Ok here is another message pointing me in the directions of JT Foxx Organization, but I don’t have the money. When will the lottery come up, I won’t tempt fate and start counting chickens…?
As for that other avenue… I don’t understand what’s expected of me, and I hate wearing my heart on my sleeve for everyone to see.
Time I stop making a damn fool of myself!😴
Curtsy of Daily Express Taurus April 21 – May 21 Looking for Love or Friendship? You may come across someone with whom you strike up an instant rapport. Be flexible this afternoon when a hitch could thwart plans. A rethink gets matters back on track. Call me to hear about the financial slow-down.
Everything has bee in Decline since I got back from JA after Burying MAMA. So I put everything on Hold, so no Surprises here then?
Next I spend some time linking with Friends U might not even have Appreciated b4. It’s definitely good to Talk & my Friend wasn’t Rolling A Spliff, but having a Mug of Chocolate Tea that he said he made himself.
Should have asked if he put any of the Good Stuff in it like how my Granny used to?
My Granny used to Soak everything in RUM including the Ganja LEAF. A little of wat U fancy is Good for U. As my Papa would have said everything in Moderation. So even though he had no Known Vices, he would use whatever in Medicinal Proportions…? Bay Rum, etc, etc…
There was only 1 Woman for him after he left his Suitcase in Manchester, walk to Westmoreland to set up home. He met my Mama & the rest is History.
My claim to Fame is I pick up some of the Stubborn Traits from Mama & Papa which mean Ratty not gwine Budge an Inch.
So Mr Spence I am hoping We Can Keep the Positive Vibes Strong? Keep the Faith & all things will become clear eventually!
Before anyone start Running up dem Mouth bout Data Protection…? I adhered to Ethical Guidelines, ask Permission for Storing & Sharing of Information.
First I must say congratulations to Winnie E Jakes on being blessed as a New Grandmother to her Little Putus – Terri-Lisa Baby Daughter. Have to pay a visit to Luton to share in the Brown’s joy of having their own little Family. However I have to return to London for my own Big Old Bay – Tom.
Thanks again Winnie for taking time out of ur busy schedule to chat with e for early 2 hours. At least I have someone to unburden myself to & take away some of the Fears.
I will get on with the job ahead & hopefully soon I’ll have more time to get back to being the Person I was b4. I intend to #TakeBackControlOfMyLife
Today is the #NewBegining!
Brigs back #MemoriesOfMyFirstGranddaughter. #AdrinaLegister will be 12 years old in a couple of days. Imagine #My#Joys when I made the #Discovery!
Images of my 4 Grandchildren to celebrate!
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard added a new photo to the album: Fotos at Large — with Metropolitan Police Service and 3 others
in London, United Kingdom.
May 2, 2014 · ·
Going out with Stacey-Jane Whitfield later to celebrate her Promotions to being Manager at Fitzrovia- the Nursery I started when I joined WCS now LEYF www.leyf.org.uk! Good things come to those who wait & Stacey deserved her Recognition 4, 4 years of doing the Manager’s Job at Luton Street when I started in April 2010? Big Congratz & take Ur Bow Ms SJW!

One thought on “Without Prejudice My Husband’s Blind Brother Call To Tell Us His House Was Burnt In Jamaica On Friday, They Are Talking This Is Like LEYF Discrimination After Mum’s Death Leaving Me Prisoner Of Mental, Physical Impairment Facebook Stop My Comments On Jamaica Gleaner Post, #LasMay